First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Now ya got me thinking I have to lower my car as well as spacers.:doh:

Damn you......:lol:

Looking great Bud!!!!!!:thumbsup:
Thanks!

Yeah, after I lowered it, I was disappointed by how tucked the wheels were. It looked kind of awkward. At least you're going the other way around. Maybe with the spacers it will still look good without lowering? If you do lower it, be sure to get the Steeda bump stops. It makes a HUGE difference.
Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Thanks!

Yeah, after I lowered it, I was disappointed by how tucked the wheels were. It looked kind of awkward. At least you're going the other way around. Maybe with the spacers it will still look good without lowering? If you do lower it, be sure to get the Steeda bump stops. It makes a HUGE difference.
That's why I decided to do the spacers first.

Keep a eye out for me posting about lowering....sooner or later...:cheers:

And now back to regular programming....:D

OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I finally got my car back from the dealer, getting the AC fixed again. So I got to install my Ram Air diverter on my Stalker hood. Great news for anyone considering this, It fit over my Mishimoto coolant expansion tank. There's not a lot of clearance above it. I couldn't climb in there to measure but I laid a piece of masking tape over the cap and shut the hood and it didn't transfer. Then I laid the masking tape on top of a thick vacuum hose and it did transfer so it's close but fits. The opening drops right over my Ford Performance GT350 intake box.
Cervini_Air.jpg

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Curious....you say all you need was a hood alignment??? So the fit is perfect...no sanding of edges etc?? just afitment?? Got mine yesterday but am in Mexico til April!!! My buddies picke it up for me...New Jersey to Blaine Wa..to Vancouver BC!! I think I’ll be the only one with it????

Jtcracker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Vert. 2017 Ford Raptor SCrew
I finally got my car back from the dealer, getting the AC fixed again. So I got to install my Ram Air diverter on my Stalker hood. Great news for anyone considering this, It fit over my Mishimoto coolant expansion tank. There's not a lot of clearance above it. I couldn't climb in there to measure but I laid a piece of masking tape over the cap and shut the hood and it didn't transfer. Then I laid the masking tape on top of a thick vacuum hose and it did transfer so it's close but fits. The opening drops right over my Ford Performance GT350 intake box.
Cervini_Air.jpg
What CAI is that? Looks like a perfect fit.