Sponsored

ARK Performance | GRiP Catback Exhaust System | Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Interesting. I am going to guess that the left is the Sport muffler then.
Other way around, l was a bit suprised to see that side pipe jutting off from the main tube when looking down the inside of the muffler.
Kinda why l thought it could be a type of helmholtz but appearently not..
Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Sounds very much like a (broken in) MBRP Street.

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
Nice to see something different out there!

Sponsored

Sagacity

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang LE, Kona Blue #146, Manual
Ark Grip Exhaust

Thought I would write up my impressions of the ARK Grip exhaust after having it for almost a month now. I've done a few cruises up to Big Bear and Julian with some pretty spirited driving.

First impression as many have already commented on, the quality and finish is exceptional. The 304 Stainless has great welds and the fit and finish was spot on. I previously had an MBRP Street cat back that you can see in my build thread. (It's about to get updated). The difference in sound between the MBRP and the Grip is that the Grip has significantly less drone when on the highway or cruising around from 2k-3.5k RPM but as soon as you give it some throttle it instantly comes alive with a nice deep tone. Even at 2k RPM if you step on the gas it instantly responds with a nice bass growl.

Some have commented that the exhaust hangs too low but I think that is because of the wide angle low camera shots. From a normal vantage point you can only see the exhaust tips.

Ark Grip.jpg

Muffler.jpg

Back Ark Grip.jpg

OP
OP
ARK Performance

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thought I would write up my impressions of the ARK Grip exhaust after having it for almost a month now. I've done a few cruises up to Big Bear and Julian with some pretty spirited driving.

First impression as many have already commented on, the quality and finish is exceptional. The 304 Stainless has great welds and the fit and finish was spot on. I previously had an MBRP Street cat back that you can see in my build thread. (It's about to get updated). The difference in sound between the MBRP and the Grip is that the Grip has significantly less drone when on the highway or cruising around from 2k-3.5k RPM but as soon as you give it some throttle it instantly comes alive with a nice deep tone. Even at 2k RPM if you step on the gas it instantly responds with a nice bass growl.

Some have commented that the exhaust hangs too low but I think that is because of the wide angle low camera shots. From a normal vantage point you can only see the exhaust tips.
Thank you, we are glad you are enjoying the exhaust system! That's what we love to hear.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Damn those are bad-ass looking pipes! I can barely wait to find out what they sound like on the EB:thumbsup:

Sponsored
OP
OP
ARK Performance

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

KEVOP80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT
Sweet! My first post! This will probably be the first thing i buy next year!

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Any of you fellas running this system with headers?

OP
OP
ARK Performance

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Any of you fellas running this system with headers?
We have not tested this out with headers yet, hopefully we will find someone local with headers and we can get a nice sound clip with our exhaust on.

Our shop Mustang GT only has the catback exhaust and at this time we don't have plans to install headers, but we will see.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.