Sponsored

Tennessee/Middle TN

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
After countless hours spent looking at thousands of pictures, I ordered my springs. The Steeda IRS supports are backordered so I won't do the rear until those parts come in but I'm hoping to get the springs in by Friday and do the front this weekend. Anyone have a spring compressor I could borrow in exchange for a 6pack of beer? I hate to buy one to use once.

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I have the cheapy single action ones you can borrow. Jake has the nice dual action ones if they are available.

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Can one of our resident Photoshop gurus help me out?

Apply this finish:

To this shift knob:

And if possible:
Change the lettering on the side to black and apply a glossy clear coat?

Payment in brohugs. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
After countless hours spent looking at thousands of pictures, I ordered my springs. The Steeda IRS supports are backordered so I won't do the rear until those parts come in but I'm hoping to get the springs in by Friday and do the front this weekend. Anyone have a spring compressor I could borrow in exchange for a 6pack of beer? I hate to buy one to use once.
You can borrow mine if needed. They aren't any better than what we used on Nick's car though.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Can't wait to see the springs installed :)

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Looks like [MENTION=19289]Nick[/MENTION] and myself are going to make C&C this weekend. Who else is in? I know ya'll usually meet in the Lowe's parking lot but what time?

Sponsored

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
Anybody else notice our very own [MENTION=7179]SVTDSM[/MENTION] got front page love today?
As well he should. Ingenuity wins

As far as C&C I can probably swing by in the AM just to say hello but not 100% sure

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I've gotten a delivery from Steeda every day this week since Tuesday, and I'm expecting one more today. How cool is that?! Hope to start getting the springs in tonight. I've got this afternoon and tomorrow dedicated to working on the car, but I'd like to try and make the next C/C.
Sponsored