2016 GT350 Track Pack

rfcs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby Track Pak Triple Yellow
Someone asked for production runs-

http://gt350.registryclubs.com/pdf

48 triple yellow trak paks. That's it. Btw trak pak is the R without spoilers and wheels.

GT350 is and will be exclusive. You will regret not buying one if you can. Guys, don't take me wrong. The car is just that good and it's worth more than msrp.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
There are 56 TY track pack cars made up until 3/15, the link I provided as the full production details. Production doesnt end until 6/1 so there could be a few more made.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Someone asked for production runs-

http://gt350.registryclubs.com/pdf

48 triple yellow trak paks. That's it. Btw trak pak is the R without spoilers and wheels.

GT350 is and will be exclusive. You will regret not buying one if you can. Guys, don't take me wrong. The car is just that good and it's worth more than msrp.
Track pack* this isn't high school. Please stop with the R comparison. It just makes you sound like the guy comparing his 2011 GT to a GT500.

Sponsored

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
A fool and his money are soon parted :tsk:
WOW - Butt-hurt over ADM's comes in a lot of different forms on this forum. Seems to be more so by people that don't, or can't own a GT350. I'm going my own way now, getting tired of hearing about it.

Last edited:

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I'm already locked in for a regular 350 at msrp for 17 with a dealer if my msrp 16 R doesn't go thru. I'm not sure I'll get a 17 regular 350. For what it boasts and exclusiveness, I hesitate to get it even at msrp. JMO. Passed on a couple 16 regular 350's at msrp too. If people aren't finding them at msrp it's because they either don't look hard enough or they don't know how to deal. They certainly ARE difficult to find at msrp, but not too terrible. The R at msrp is a needle in the haystack. Most people that get them that way is that they have bought big from a dealer that somehow gets one and makes calls into them people.

People that can't afford both a new gt500 and gt350 may want to hold off for just the gt500 next year (yeah, it's coming). The thing will be a track beast as well... not only that, but shred the 350 stop light to stop light. I think there will be a lot more interest in the gt500... and ADM fever here we come again but even more widespread. I already told the dealer I'll be buying the next gt500 from him at msrp and he said "no problem" good to go there too.

Last edited:

GT P-TREE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
WOW - Butt-hurt over ADM's comes in a lot of different forms on this forum. Seems to be more so by people that don't, or can't own a GT350. I'm going my own way now, getting tired of hearing about it.
I wouldn't say that. Just some people, including myself, don't want to turn a 60-67k car into a 80-100k+ car. I could swing these prices easily, just choosing not to, because to me, it's not worth it. So I'll wait.

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
autonation ford katy, has 11 350 for 10 over and 1 R for 20k adm

half already in stock with the other half have vin's and or in shipment

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
I have a GT350 on order to be built this week. I can afford to buy a GT350 just like I bought my 2014 GT500 which actually cost more. Doesn't mean I'm ok with ADMs and I won't be paying one. I strongly believe the GT350 at MSRP or less and GT350R as MSRP are a performance value. When you add ADMs it loses its performance value because it's now priced closer or even more (C7 Z51) than other better performing cars.

I wouldn't say that. Just some people, including myself, don't want to turn a 60-67k car into a 80-100k+ car. I could swing these prices easily, just choosing not to, because to me, it's not worth it. So I'll wait.
Agreed, I'm not big on adding additional depreciation to a depreciating asset. That money is better spent elsewhere.

Sponsored

5.2 VooDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp. Orange GT 350 - Born March 3rd - Arrrived March 14th
I'm already locked in for a regular 350 at msrp for 17 with a dealer if my msrp 16 R doesn't go thru. I'm not sure I'll get a 17 regular 350. For what it boasts and exclusiveness, I hesitate to get it even at msrp. JMO. Passed on a couple 16 regular 350's at msrp too. If people aren't finding them at msrp it's because they either don't look hard enough or they don't know how to deal. They certainly ARE difficult to find at msrp, but not too terrible. The R at msrp is a needle in the haystack. Most people that get them that way is that they have bought big from a dealer that somehow gets one and makes calls into them people.

People that can't afford both a new gt500 and gt350 may want to hold off for just the gt500 next year (yeah, it's coming). The thing will be a track beast as well... not only that, but shred the 350 stop light to stop light. I think there will be a lot more interest in the gt500... and ADM fever here we come again but even more widespread. I already told the dealer I'll be buying the next gt500 from him at msrp and he said "no problem" good to go there too.
Wow you must have the inside scoop...other than "yeah it's coming" perhaps you could reveal more information on how you know this...:confused:

rfcs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby Track Pak Triple Yellow
I agree with the last post. Where's proof of all these supposed sales of the GT350 at MSRP? How many are there?

Name one dealer in the whole USA that has a fleet of GT350's sitting unsold in their lots at MSRP? End of story.

What I think it's clear is there are just as many buyers paying over MSRP for the GT350 as there are buyers who can't or won't pay a premium, and therefore, will miss out.