Sponsored

Car sounding weird after rain

RARR_LS2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm going to try posting this over here instead..
So it poured down rain heavily in San Diego about a week ago and I had to drive my car around. Ever since then the exhaust has been relatively quieter and when the car is idling, you can hear a very faint belt noise. I ran the diagnostics check and everything came out fine and I also opened the hood and took a look and nothing seemed to pop out at me. Has anyone else had this problem? I installed my corsa extreme about a month ago so it could just be settling in too...
Sponsored

ridenfish39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
Are there weep holes at the back of these mufflers? Condensation can build up and the mufflers fill with water changing the sound.

OP
OP
RARR_LS2

RARR_LS2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'd have to check. But I've been driving around everyday with it to see if it would drain it out or flush out whatever the sound is.

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
lol when people in Cali get a little bit of weather and freak out. The rain didn't change anything.

OP
OP
RARR_LS2

RARR_LS2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm not from Cali I'm actually from PA where it rains and snows often. Just here temporarily.
Lol people from NC.

Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
When I had my 2013 after a large rain storm I noticed my mt82 started to shift real rough, one of the reasons I got rid of it. I say get it looked at

OP
OP
RARR_LS2

RARR_LS2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
It's sounding back to normal now. Water might have gotten so where in this machine. It was sounding stuffy now it's clear again. Hmmm

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
I'm not from Cali I'm actually from PA where it rains and snows often. Just here temporarily.
Lol people from NC.
First of all how many threads at you going to make about this stupid 'issue'? You don't need one in every section. Second of all it sounds like you belong in CA.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
When I had my 2013 after a large rain storm I noticed my mt82 started to shift real rough, one of the reasons I got rid of it. I say get it looked at
:rolleyes:

OP
OP
RARR_LS2

RARR_LS2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
First of all how many threads at you going to make about this stupid 'issue'? You don't need one in every section. Second of all it sounds like you belong in CA.
Haha this must be a 12 year old. Or someone who never hit puberty and wants to argue online in order to release some frustration from their dick being so little. Forums were created to have discussions about cars. Wether that be issues your having or just general conversations. Maybe you should wait until you turn 18 to use the Internet buddy.

2015 Silver GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT Premium
Haha this must be a 12 year old. Or someone who never hit puberty and wants to argue online in order to release some frustration from their dick being so little. Forums were created to have discussions about cars. Wether that be issues your having or just general conversations. Maybe you should wait until you turn 18 to use the Internet buddy.
Your "discussion" is ridiculous and there's no need to start multiple threads on it. It's all in your head.
Sponsored