Sponsored

Who is planning to order? Check in here

needspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Challenger Hellcat - Tored
I will get my dealers first and maybe only 2016 GT350 for MSRP. Order is placed and waiting for allocation to come up.......Steve

Tech Package
Magnetic with Black Stripe

ElSanchez302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Flooding the market WHAT ? 07-14 Shelby GT500 production #'s 48,000+ Limited production BS !
They only made the Boss for two years because of the 69-70 model. The 13 -14 model will depreciate over time. Let's see a 2013 GT500 just sold for $43,900 on ebay.

Interesting. Must have been a very high mile car or beat to death. Here's what they are going for, generally, from various places.

https://www.carsforsale.com/used-cars/2013-ford-shelbygt500

And that's only one link of many if you Google it. 2014's are going for more, or basically sticker. So, yes, I'm correct. :) In 2014, i think they made about 4600 coupes. Not alot. I've not seen a 2013 or 2014 GT500 traded in at my store in months. Last one we had I sold with 6kmiles, all options except roof for $65k. Snakes are pretty rare out in these parts...wasn't even a preferred color...Ruby Red with White stripes.

The guy (El Sanchez) is from Los Angeles-works for one of the biggest rip off dealers in the country and has obviously drunk the cool-aid as to their ADM crap so just ignore him.

And you have a lot of people in LA with more money then brains who fall for the ADM stuff to have the "newest status whatever"...ADM is just the price of admission for #1 Johnnies...they keep the car for a year and then move on to the next biggest thing...as long as their house appreciates they can keep on borrowing and they think they are golden... It is the world of showing off and its "all about me".
Hi Mustang1260, nice to meet you too. :D Yes, I work for the biggest rip off store in the country which is crazy because I'm not sure how we've ended up being number 1 in sales for 25 years straight, despite! Must be that horrible service and that we rip every customer off?? LMAO. :lol: The hate you guys have for dealers and salesman is comical sometimes. It's like, we're not human. :shrug: But it's cool, in my 15 years here, I've had no issues with my clients and sold every version of Mustang imaginable plus some custom ones no does. It's been alot of fun and I enjoy getting my clients excited and what they want. You've never dealt with a salesperson who you could call a friend and that's where your negativity towards sales guys comes from. The funny part is if you found one and were cool with them, you'd get alot farther with them. Personally, if someone comes to me with attitude or looks down their nose at me, I'm not inclined to help you out. Would anyone be? So, before you slam us, maybe try the nice approach and see what happens. In other words, be a human being. Sheesh. And those people in LA that have "more money than brains" probably have more money than you and I and it doesn't faze them to drop another $5k-$10k as long as I can secure the car the way they'd like and ensure it will not sell from under them...Call it insurance in a sense?? Good for them. I can't afford that. :frusty:

F1-R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aliek "D12"
Vehicle(s)
16' GT350 AG Track P. w/ blk OTT stripes/b. roof
So I finally made up my mind. I will buy a base non track/tech equipped GT350. I know many of you said to get a package but I simply cannot afford it. It seems MAS and Ford is going to offer us military some sort of discount overseas, the question is how much. Also, trying to decide between white/blue stripes classic or Magnetic gray/black stripes for a darker look.

MAS will be getting their allotment and selecting the winners of the draw soon. So I will know by Sept. 4 if I can buy one or not. Thank you all for the support and if anybody has more pictures of the magnetic gray with black stripes I would love to see them. I did a forum search and found only a few with blue ones instead or no stripes at all.

Sponsored

ElSanchez302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
MAS will be getting their allotment and selecting the winners of the draw soon. So I will know by Sept. 4 if I can buy one or not. Thank you all for the support and if anybody has more pictures of the magnetic gray with black stripes I would love to see them. I did a forum search and found only a few with blue ones instead or no stripes at all.
Keep us posted on this! I'd love to see what Ford is doing. I'm actually surprised!

GT P-TREE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I'll be ordering my GT350R while on deployment through the Military Overseas Buyer Program. Shadow Black, Matte Black Stripes with Red Accents, and the Technology group. Hopefully I'll have it by May 2016.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
I got my VIN!

Placed an order in June for a Magnetic Metalic GT350/TP. Initially was given a 4th quarter build estimate. My dealer has been allocated 4 GT350 and 1 R. 2 of the vehicles arrive in the next couple of weeks. Unfortunately, mine is not one of them. Either way, I am still very excited to announce that I have received a VIN and a build date of 30NOV15.....(1FA6P8JZ9G5521772):ford:

Swamp Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Liberty
Tentatively interested in a 2017 MY standard GT350 with the convenience package. Down payment money is in hand and financing through USAA will be no problem. Pulling the trigger will be contingent on several factors, to include (a) final set of available colors and options, (b)availability of an allocation in the MD-DC-VA area, and (c) reasonableness of price. I won't pay ADM. Under MSRP is ideal.

Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Swamp Yankee;. Under MSRP is ideal.[/QUOTE said:
In your wildest dreams. Not gonna happen.

aguilar310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302 #1235
I just got on top of the list for a 2017 GT350 with the same dealer that sold me my Boss 302 for MSRP. Still not sure on the color but it will either be OW with OTT Blue stripes or RR with BLK Roof. Going with Electronic package. Love those Recaros!!

Swamp Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Liberty
In your wildest dreams. Not gonna happen.
A few people have secured under MSRP deals on MY 2016 GT350s. So it's not impossible. If you don't look you don't find. If you don't ask, you don't get. If I manage to swing it, I'll be sure to post with pictures.

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
A few people have secured under MSRP deals on MY 2016 GT350s. So it's not impossible. If you don't look you don't find. If you don't ask, you don't get. If I manage to swing it, I'll be sure to post with pictures.
Fairly difficult when quite a few dealers are offering 2 - 10k over list for any available allocation. If you find a car for MSRP or under - the dealer is essentially throwing away money to take the higher ground. Extremely rare obviously.

Swamp Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Liberty
Fairly difficult when quite a few dealers are offering 2 - 10k over list for any available allocation. If you find a car for MSRP or under - the dealer is essentially throwing away money to take the higher ground. Extremely rare obviously.
Yep. It will be difficult; as many things in life are. :D
Sponsored