Sponsored

Flow Forged Light Weight Wheels by MRR Design

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
FlowForgedlogo.jpg

We at MRR Wheels are extremely excited to offer one of the best Engineered wheels in market made specifically for the Ford Mustang platform. FS01 was designed for more than just looks, A wheel constructed for actual function and performance. Constructed with the latest Flow Forged Technology you can definitely expect a drastic weight reduction and stronger components compared to factory O.E. wheels.
What makes the FS01 Flow Forged Different from All others?? The ability to completely personalize to your specific needs, Everything from off sets, Custom Finishing to choosing your preferred wheel widths is all completed in House in our Los Angeles Facility.
Since we take control of every single step of the FS01 process you can be sure that your receiving a high quality product guarantied by MRR Design Wheels.
Turn around time?? The fastest in the wheel industry only 7 business days from full raw aluminum wheels to a completed masterpiece created by you.

FS01 Sizes and widths:
18x8.5, 18x9.5, 18x10.5, 19x8.5, 19x9.5, 19x10, 19x11, 20x8.5, 20x9.5, 20x10, 20x11, 20x12, 21x9.5, 21x10.5

Below are just a few samples of what can be done :thumbsup:

From a Complete Raw aluminum Stage to what you see below.

_MG_5021.jpg

IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

Artboardfs011.jpg

FS01brushtint2.jpg

FS01mattebronze.jpg

FS01glossblack.jpg

FS01Anodizedred.jpg

Artboard 1.jpg
Sponsored

ElementWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
:thumbsup: on MRR wheels, I personally have a set of FS01 getting custom tailored for My GT-R, we have placed the FS01 wheels on a few Audi R8 track cars and we can definitely say they are one of the top rated FlowForge wheels in the market. My whole staff is very familiar with the FS01 and with fitment requirement so feel free to PM us or call us at 1-480-966-9044 :thumbsup:

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Amazing work Carlos, they look awesome!
Thanks Tachicardia, we are currently working on getting some photoshoots
on these fabulous mustangs, I got to see one Mustang that came in yesterday full black running some 325/35/20 tires no rub at all, problem is the car needed a wash before we could shoot.
hopefully it comes back around lol

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The FS01 wheels all come included with Aluminum center caps with engraved logo and are color matched to your wheel color at no extra charge.
here are a few samples.:thumbsup:

_MG_5027.jpg

Sponsored

rcb020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Do the 18s fit over the PP brakes?

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Being the leading MRR dealer in Southern California I can attest to the fact these wheels are well worth it. Custom catered on order for the best offset and powdercoated to the finish you desire. step above average !

Doesnt hurt we end up with amazing results like this !

Anyone who has any questions please feel free to contact the leading S550 Mustang MRR dealer, im always happy to answer any questions I can.

818-476-6541
[email protected]

Sponsored

ElementWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So, besides price, what are the differences between the FS01 and the GF09?
Besides price... Oh there is a Huge difference is literally on a whole different level. a small list below.

1. ( main reason) Construction: the FS01 is a Rotoray Forged wheel which is considered to be your entry level forged wheel and allows for a much stronger structure and provide a great load of weight savings.

2. Fully custom tailored for your vehicle: the MRR Flowforged ser is pre ordered to your specific vehicle meaning there is absolutely no substitution in off sets or specs, everything from PCD/off sets and center bore is done to your vehicles specific specs and also allows for you as a client to choose specs for your needs.

3. The FS01 wheel is one of the few flow forged out in the market that are VIA, JWL and TUV certified/ this testing is the highest level of testing for road wheels and definitely can handle the stress of high powered vehicles.
the only other TUV flowforged wheels that I know about is HRE, all others are cheaper in price because they dont pass the TUV requirements in which places the wheel at a lower category ( this is important when needing a wheel for performance)

4. MRR provides you with a full life time structure warranty on the FS01 no questions ask.

5. Solid Aluminum caps are standard

6. the FS01 has a great amount of width and size options.

Hope this helps !! :cheers:

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
So, besides price, what are the differences between the FS01 and the GF09?
Both wheels are custom drilled and shaved so that is another thing to keep in mind, but there are a few things that are different.

1. the GF9 is a low pressure cast wheel the FS01 is a flow forge design. So what this means is that the FS01 is lighter and stronger then the GF9 wheels.

2. The FS01 comes in a wider range of sizes including 18" which will be test fitted shortly to make sure they work.

3. Currently the Wheel is JWL and VIA certified they are working on doing the TUV for all pcd patterns currently its for the 5x130 but shortly every single one of them since the structure is the same.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
^^^^^ Awesome, thanks for the info! I just moved the FS01 into my top 5 list. Now for my tax return to arrive...
When your ready brotha you know i got you.

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Gold FS01 !!

So i got a little more inside on this set of FS01, although is not for A Mustang i still thought it was a great finish to showcase on this thread.

I personally cant wait to see this set mounted.

FlowForged FS01 Bright Gold.
IMG_7154.jpg

IMG_7155.jpg
Sponsored