Sponsored

ZL1 will beat everything....wait....

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
A supercharged GT won't touch a ZL1 on a track you say? 1/4 it sure as hell will.
Well yeah. I already said in straight line speed, it would take a Z, didn't I? I was talking about the twisties
Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
We need a head 2 head 1le vs gt350 track pack and zl1 vs gt350r! Why chevy trend is late for these tests? I wonder if they are afraid that the chevy might loose!!! I sensed some disturbance in the force!

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 corvette conv. 17 F150
We need a head 2 head 1le vs gt350 track pack and zl1 vs gt350r! Why chevy trend is late for these tests? I wonder if they are afraid that the chevy might loose!!! I sensed some disturbance in the force!
I was thinking the other way around that Ford won't send a GT350. The Z28 beat the GT350 by 2 sec on one track and the 1LE has already beat the z28 on 2 tracks.:shrug:

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I was thinking the other way around that Ford won't send a GT350. The Z28 beat the GT350 by 2 sec on one track and the 1LE has already beat the z28 on 2 tracks.:shrug:
Different days different tracks different drivers yada yada yada
Same wet dream they had during the lightning lap, they tried to say the Z28 beat the R. Funny because when they did a head-to-head test on the same day same track same driver the R creamed Z28. That was a fair comparison. The R-ules.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Same wet dream they had during the lightning lap, they tried to say the Z28 beat the R. Funny because when they did a head-to-head test on the same day same track same driver the R creamed Z28. That was a fair comparison. The R-ules.
The R is clearly faster yes. We're talking non R vs 1LE. I'm not so sure which one would win.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
The R is clearly faster yes. We're talking non R vs 1LE. I'm not so sure which one would win.
That's my point. Months ago you kept stating the 1LE was faster than a GT350

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
That's my point. Months ago you kept stating the 1LE was faster than a GT350
Go find me that post where I said the 1LE is faster. I said it's very close just guessing on bench racing. I have stated in the past that I thought the 1LE would be faster than a 15-16 Non track pack. I have never said that the 1LE is faster than a 17 350. I just don't know. I have said that it is probably very, very close. The 1LE was like 2 seconds slower than an R at Laguna right? I would say that the R is probably 2 seconds faster than the non R at Laguna. But that's just my best guess.

Edit: Have I said that the 1LE could be faster? Yes I have. But I also think it has an uphill battle with the huge HP difference.

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 corvette conv. 17 F150
The 1LE and GT350 were done by same driver, just different day. The Z28 beat the GT350 track pack by near 2 sec and lost to the GT350R by a little over 1 sec. So the GT350TP is 3 sec slower then the R. Probst later ran the 1LE at LS and beat the Z28 by .11 sec, so that should give us a idea that the 1le should be very very close to the GT350TP if not even a bit faster. But until a head to head, we can only go off what we have got from track test.:cheers:

Sponsored

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
The 1LE and GT350 were done by same driver, just different day. The Z28 beat the GT350 track pack by near 2 sec and lost to the GT350R by a little over 1 sec. So the GT350TP is 3 sec slower then the R. Probst later ran the 1LE at LS and beat the Z28 by .11 sec, so that should give us a idea that the 1le should be very very close to the GT350TP if not even a bit faster. But until a head to head, we can only go off what we have got from track test.:cheers:
The Z and R comparison and the R and 1LE comparison are the only ones we can count because it was same track, same day, same driver. But by deductive reasoning, we can easily see that the 350 and the 1LE are very very close.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
They're probably too busy trying to figure out which replacement tires will tilt the balance in the Camaro's favor.

;)

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
They're probably too busy trying to figure out which replacement tires will tilt the balance in the Camaro's favor.

;)
"We need to run Pilot Sport Cup 2's!"

"They're not a production option"

angry-desk-flip.png

******TWO MONTHS LATER******

"Track Performance Tires now regular production option!"

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
"We need to run Pilot Sport Cup 2's!"