Phlyguy

International SAR Pilot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT with Recaro Seats
EDD is very conservative when you are Awaiting Shipment. As soon as you go In Transit it's going to drop a lot since you are only in New York, not far from the factory. Remember this is a COTUS issue, and there are probably a million posts on this site complaining about COTUS, which Ford admits has an attitude and behaves as if it has a drinking problem.
Drop a line to Rachel but as has already been stated, there are many here who have been waiting (and will continue to wait) much longer. Have patience and have faith, you cannot do anything about the New England weather except garage your new ride until the spring thaw or move south of the Mason-Dixon line so stock up on heating oil and drive on as all New Englanders do!:amen:
Sponsored

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium

I think they're updating COTUS as we speak!

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.

Sponsored

Millgeo5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Joker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange GT
So basically from my understanding the dates will always change. Mine went from 11-14 to 11-23 then back to 11-16, and today it says 11-21....My dealer called and said it should arrive this coming weekend or the next. I'm thinking if your dealer can give you a proper date then maybe COTUS isn't a source to check on the EDD. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem

Millgeo5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So basically from my understanding the dates will always change. Mine went from 11-14 to 11-23 then back to 11-16, and today it says 11-21....My dealer called and said it should arrive this coming weekend or the next. I'm thinking if your dealer can give you a proper date then maybe COTUS isn't a source to check on the EDD. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem
The info the dealer calls up will match COTUS, they draw the info from the same place, had my dealer give me the history print out and all the dates on it match what COTUS has had since I ordered it on 7/8.

Sponsored

KenD29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
My dealer shows the same delivery date as COTUS, but he gets to see where the train is at. He also said the estimate is just a ballpark, and it could be sooner or later. I really hope sooner.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
my is like awaitin shipemnet.... and no change in EDD hehe.. 8 days to go..i don know wat to do

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
Mine is also awaiting shipment; it's EDD is November 15th, but it says 5 days left.

So close and were expecting a bunch of snow the next two days :/

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
H1GT... i toltaly share ur frustation... its not gonna snow here soon.. but yea... it don get the reason.. y the hell.. its sayin awiting shipment and 8 days .. if it has realyy not shipped

Jules

Proud Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jules
Vehicle(s)
1970 240Z, 2015 Mustang GT prem., auto., Race Red
I heard all the stories about COTUS changing dates and really couldn't relate. Mine was built 10/21, in transit on 10/29 and an EDD of 11/13. And that EDD remained until this morning. Then it went to 11/15 and later 11/18. Now I sympathize with the COTUS victims.

With the help of Jrhogger, I know it left Michigan on 11/2. Went through Missouri and Arizona and arrived in Riverside, California yesterday morning at 8:18am. The 11/13 EDD still looked doable since Riverside is only about 60 miles away. Maybe my dealer will have firm information in the morning on when the hauler will come in from Riverside.
Sponsored