Sponsored

wtf EDD changed again

obk787

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP Oxford White
My order was submitted on 9-16 and built first week of November. Initially Cotus said EDD was 11-11 then it was moved to 11-22 and now it got moved again to 12-4. Im honestly getting eady to cancel my order and maybe consider a subaru. This is ridiculous. When cotus puts a EDD the first time it should be the worst case scenario date so that people dont get their hopes up everytime
Screenshot_2014-11-08-06-37-43.jpg
Sponsored

texag70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Prem
My order was submitted on 9-16 and built first week of November. Initially Cotus said EDD was 11-11 then it was moved to 11-22 and now it got moved again to 12-4. Im honestly getting eady to cancel my order and maybe consider a subaru. This is ridiculous. When cotus puts a EDD the first time it should be the worst case scenario date so that people dont get their hopes up everytime
My 11/01 build did the same thing. Went from 11/17 to 12/18 for a few days and yesterday went back to 11/25 and is now "In Transit". So did several others in the 10/26 build week. I recommend you give this a few more days and get in touch with Ford Service via PM. They have the latest and more accurate info than COTUS and are very good in quickly answering PMs. Hoping your date moves back up.

OP
OP

obk787

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hope so. Its getting deppressing. People keep asking me when is ur mustang coming and they r like wtf everytime the date gets further. I dont want to tell anyone that it got pushed again because they r going to bring up the found on road deserted joke again lol

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Dude it hasn't even been 2 months since you ordered...calm down and wait it out like everyone else...you're in a much better spot than a lot of us.

OP
OP

obk787

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dude it hasn't even been 2 months since you ordered...calm down and wait it out like everyone else...you're in a much better spot than a lot of us.
I ordered in late August knowing that Ford was not going to start producing until early September. So many people that ordered in May and June new that fact to but my main issue is not the waiting part. It is the fact that the date keeps changing and the fact that my dealer was originally saying works case I should have it by late October. I currently own a 2014 Mustang and I love the car so thats why I decided to upgrade to the new Mustang but if I knew originally that this was going to be the case I would have seriously considered another alternative such as Subaru which is the best options for the shitty winters that we have in NY.

I just wish that Cotus would give me 1 date where I will know exactly when it is coming whether it is 2 weeks or 2 months and not change it and psychologically mess with our heads. I literally was surprised that my original 11-11 delivery was so early considering the delays in production but I started to count down towards that and as soon as I got to 13 days left Cotus pushed it to 11-22 making the countdown 24 days and now to my surprise this morning I was down to 14 days and I woke up to check cotus again and now it is up to 25. It seems like every time I get near the 2 week mark it gets pushed further and I dont think mentally I can take another change like that. I might just have to go and steal one of the delivered Mustangs just so I will know what the drive experience of the car is like. I have been living in the experiences of all the peoples reviews that are posted here. If it wasnt for all of them I might have been :frusty:

Sponsored

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
I'm with Clink here. I've got more than 2 months MORE than you invested time wise and mine won't be built until next week. Cotus is an estimate, treat it as such. I and others have gone through a lot more crap than your situation. Sure the estimated times bouncing around sucks, but as said before we that have been waiting MONTHS longer than you have NO sympathy. Our best advice, try to relax.

OP
OP

obk787

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm with Clink here. I've got more than 2 months MORE than you invested time wise and mine won't be built until next week. Cotus is an estimate, treat it as such. I and others have gone through a lot more crap than your situation. Sure the estimated times bouncing around sucks, but as said before we that have been waiting MONTHS longer than you have NO sympathy. Our best advice, try to relax.
I know you guys are all right but its frustrating. The algorithm they use makes no sense. all the guys that ordered in may to july have been listed for latest delivery while people that have ordered after me started to get their cars delivered or soon to be delivered. I dont know how all of you guys that have been waiting for months have done it. :eyebulge:

Mross1973

GAURD GT USER
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I know you guys are all right but its frustrating. The algorithm they use makes no sense. all the guys that ordered in may to july have been listed for latest delivery while people that have ordered after me started to get their cars delivered or soon to be delivered. I dont know how all of you guys that have been waiting for months have done it. :eyebulge:
Order 5/20 retail
Build date 10/21
Awaiting shipping 10/28
In Transit 10/30
Original EDD 11/14
EDD now 12/4
Just sitting. [emoji20]

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase

I've learned one valuable lesson. Never again will I preorder. I ordered 5/28 and hope to get mine 11/25 if it stays true to the EDD. I have watched people order months later and have theirs already. Great for them but complete bull shit for early enthusiasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
hope mine doesn't do this much, got a 3, 750 private offers today, 2 expires 12/20 like my email 750 offer ( all the same number) a new one that expires 1/2.15, new number

Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
EDD is very conservative when you are Awaiting Shipment. As soon as you go In Transit it's going to drop a lot since you are only in New York, not far from the factory. Remember this is a COTUS issue, and there are probably a million posts on this site complaining about COTUS, which Ford admits has an attitude and behaves as if it has a drinking problem.

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
EDD is very conservative when you are Awaiting Shipment. As soon as you go In Transit it's going to drop a lot since you are only in New York, not far from the factory. Remember this is a COTUS issue, and there are probably a million posts on this site complaining about COTUS, which Ford admits has an attitude and behaves as if it has a drinking problem.
Drinking problem, Ha! I think it stopped using it'd A.D.D. meds.:thumbsup:

Millgeo5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I think there is a little gremlin changing the EDD's just to mess with us.

OP
OP

obk787

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've learned one valuable lesson. Never again will I preorder. I ordered 5/28 and hope to get mine 11/25 if it stays true to the EDD. I have watched people order months later and have theirs already. Great for them but complete bull shit for early enthusiasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats the bs. I could careless if I had to wait my turn because it went in order according to who ordered first. In that scenario I would kick my self in the ass for waiting so long to order but your edd is going on near 6 months while there are people having the same EDD as u when they ordered late sept early oct. But I guess we just have to suck it up and hope our cars are perfect when they come in. If there is any flaws in my car like some of the post I might just snap lol

bvdawg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black Mustang GT
Wait for it, it'll be worth it. The car will show up before your EDD. Ask your dealer what they're tracking system says, it'll probably show up early.
Sponsored