Sponsored

Valentine Surprise!

shelby_r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 67 GT350, 68 GT350 Con, 65 R Restomod
That didn't seem to be the case when you thought that you were setting Shelby r up with an R which would have been his 2nd. You have 1 with another on order as well.
You might want to get your facts straight before you question PP0001, especially given the number of people he's helped on this forum.

I didn't have another R allocation, because the first one (like the second one) turned out to be false - the dealerships didn't have the allocations to begin with. Instead, I passed both of those non-R allocations onto other people.

The OP thinks its OK to take these MSRP deals that are meant for people without the means to get a car at sticker and use it to his advantage; which I think is wrong...almost as wrong as being bitter over something that didn't come through months ago.

Its really a shame. There are people on this forum (like myself and PP0001) that have helped people get MSRP deals, simply because we love the car and other enthusiasts. What's tiresome are people who have a sense of entitlement, or become opportunistic in grabbing a second allocation at sticker instead of someone without a car at sticker.

Moving on...
Sponsored

ddub68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT350
28165cd0d6fb18225461d38cd49c3b60.jpg

On a different note, it looks like the FedEx guy is making a "special" Valentine's Day delivery to you neighbor LOL:eyebulge:

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
These are the paint defects:

Front edge of hood. You can also see globs of paint.

Loose paint inside this edge where the bumper meets the fender.

Spec of missing paint which they cleared over on rear bumper.

And a few of the paint drips on some edges.
Sorry you had all those paint issues, but it once again confirms Ford has no control over the paint quality. My car had all those problems and more, and I refused delivery. Good luck with the repairs.

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
Sorry you had all those paint issues, but it once again confirms Ford has no control over the paint quality. My car had all those problems and more, and I refused delivery. Good luck with the repairs.
Could you tell me where you had your problems I'm just trying to get together notes so when I go look at mine

OP
OP

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
The OP thinks its OK to take these MSRP deals that are meant for people without the means to get a car at sticker and use it to his advantage; which I think is wrong...almost as wrong as being bitter over something that didn't come through months ago.

Its really a shame. There are people on this forum (like myself and PP0001) that have helped people get MSRP deals, simply because we love the car and other enthusiasts. What's tiresome are people who have a sense of entitlement, or become opportunistic in grabbing a second allocation at sticker instead of someone without a car at sticker.

Moving on...

I suppose next time ill take a poll or count of people who are looking for a deal before I actually move through with a second purchase which would be for a family member. I guess I'll continue to wait till everyone has one or pay over sticker since I already got one.

Would it bring you guys closure if I pass on the deal? These msrp deals are appearing all over lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I suppose next time ill take a poll or count of people who are looking for a deal before I actually move through with a second purchase which would be for a family member. I guess I'll continue to wait till everyone has one or pay over sticker since I already got one.

Would it bring you guys closure if I pass on the deal? These msrp deals are appearing all over lately.

Do what ever you think is best but whatever you decide to do please do not mess up Mark W. at the dealership as he is a friend of mine.

:cheers:

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Regardless of what all happened here, I'm really curious to hear your thoughts about base suspension compared to track package. I'm hoping to get an allocation for a 2017 model and would lean towards base. I really want to the magnetic ride, but not sure it's worth either of the packages to me. Why couldn't Ford make that an option without everything else?

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
You might want to get your facts straight before you question PP0001, especially given the number of people he's helped on this forum.

I didn't have another R allocation, because the first one (like the second one) turned out to be false - the dealerships didn't have the allocations to begin with. Instead, I passed both of those non-R allocations onto other people.

Moving on...
I'm the one who passed this MSRP deal in OH on to the OP. Does that make me a saint like you two?

goodkid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350; 2014 Polar Edition Wrangler; 2005 350Z
Why would the dealer send it out with those paint issues?

Sponsored

goodkid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350; 2014 Polar Edition Wrangler; 2005 350Z
True. Best of luck resolving it. Let me know if you need me to drive down there and give em a pep talk. ;)

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Mine has some pretty nasty paint issues under the hood lip...barely noticeable when closed because they touched it up. Once open they are pretty bad and the touch job was not good. The rest of the car is perfect (so far) so my real concern is long term effects on those touch ups.

OP
OP

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Mine has some pretty nasty paint issues under the hood lip...barely noticeable when closed because they touched it up. Once open they are pretty bad and the touch job was not good. The rest of the car is perfect (so far) so my real concern is long term effects on those touch ups.

Yea not visible closed but when open you can see.

Also the rear bumper on the drivers side wasn't aligned, I have to loosen up the bumper to line it up.

FORDSTANGER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP
No lack of passion for these cars. Without it, just another Mustang. If the OP flips the car for a profit then that would basis for criticism. It is frustrating to see nefarious abuse of courtesy.

Oh and I hope the paint on mine is not that bad.

If Ford has no control over the paint, then who is the responsible party?

Sponsored