Valentine Surprise!

OP
OP

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
So, why would you ask for help finding an MSRP deal when there are people out there looking for one car and you use it to get a second car?

Hmmmmm :tsk:

I asked and got the help.. Another opportunity arose and I pmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

OP
OP

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
These are the paint defects:

Front edge of hood. You can also see globs of paint.

Loose paint inside this edge where the bumper meets the fender.

Spec of missing paint which they cleared over on rear bumper.

And a few of the paint drips on some edges.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)

It certainly is disappointing to hear that you asked me for help in order to obtain a GT350 at MSRP when in fact you already had another car on order.

Had I known that I certainly would have passed this opportunity onto another GT350 enthusiast that would really have appreciated it.

BTW, when I pass these opportunities along to other fellow GT350 enthusiasts all I expect is a simple "Thank You" for setting up the opportunity.:shrug:

Your welcome!

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford

Kind of disconcerting. I think everyone assumed that anyone asking for help looking for an MSRP deal, was someone who didn't have a legit allocation/GT350 incoming. Other members who were passionate about the car wanted others to experience the same joy they had, so they were willing to help them however they could to experience that.

There's plenty of people on here that haven't even been to the lunch line yet, and you've already gone back for seconds.

Kind of fucked up, but it is what it is.

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster

It certainly is disappointing to hear that you asked me for help in order to obtain a GT350 at MSRP when in fact you already had another car on order.

Had I known that I certainly would have passed this opportunity onto another GT350 enthusiast that would really have appreciated it.

BTW, when I pass these opportunities along to other fellow GT350 enthusiasts all I expect is a simple "Thank You" for setting up the opportunity.:shrug:

Your welcome!
That didn't seem to be the case when you thought that you were setting Shelby r up with an R which would have been his 2nd. You have 1 with another on order as well.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT

Your welcome!

Yea I personal spoke to you on the phone and thanked you.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
That didn't seem to be the case when you thought that you were setting Shelby r up with an R which would have been his 2nd. You have 1 with another on order as well.
Yes, I have a 2015 and a 2016 R on order and I did it the old fashioned way and made a lot of calls early on so not sure what your point is? I did not ask for any help in obtaining my cars and did all of my own work.

Regarding the GT350 in Grand Rapids we have gone over this before but you just never seem to get it.

The big difference is Shelby R never asked me for help in getting an R. I arbitrarily reached out to him on my own telling him about an R at above MSRP and he negotiated his own deal.

BTW, since that car ended up not being an R model it is my understanding that Shelby R passed that same information along to another enthusiast on this forum and he is very happy with his GT350.

I sincerely wish you success in getting your R at MSRP and if you put in as much time as some of us others looking for your car it will happen!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
OP
OP

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Yea I personal spoke to you on the phone and thanked you.

I recall the phone call conversation very well and who intiated the call quite some time after you made the deal with my friend Mark? Certainly not you.

Enjoy the car when it gets in.

:cheers:

Wow, ok.. Guess ur getting sentimental about who initiated a call first. Didn't even pass 24hours after I placed the order that we spoke. I was grateful though, that's what counts.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)

Sponsored

Eric0w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
My Valentine surprise was a Valentine One...

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
Those pics are just Ridiculous. How the hell could they put out a paint job like that. I understand flaws but that is downright disgusting! I have no problem at all walking away from my gt350 with half that disgustingness! Or even with just that paint missing and they clear coated over it I would say no way! I've owned 18 mustangs in my life, 5 gt500's and detail my car's every inch and i never seen anything like that. Some people could live with things like that or go have some dealer try and spray that and make it worse, no thank you, not me. I signed up for a robotic "factory" paint that has to be better than that. I didn't sign up to pay $60,000 of my hard earned $$ for some garage paint job. That just pisses me off. Who the hell is their QC person, Stevie Wonder! That person should be fired!

5.2 VooDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp. Orange GT 350 - Born March 3rd - Arrrived March 14th
Those pics are just Ridiculous. How the hell could they put out a paint job like that. I understand flaws but that is downright disgusting! I have no problem at all walking away from my gt350 with half that disgustingness! Or even with just that paint missing and they clear coated over it I would say no way! I've owned 18 mustangs in my life, 5 gt500's and detail my car's every inch and i never seen anything like that. Some people could live with things like that or go have some dealer try and spray that and make it worse, no thank you, not me. I signed up for a robotic "factory" paint that has to be better than that. I didn't sign up to pay $60,000 of my hard earned $$ for some garage paint job. That just pisses me off. Who the hell is their QC person, Stevie Wonder! That person should be fired!
Just out of curiosity MYSELBY, there was a round sticker with a number on it that would of been on the windshield...my understanding is that is the Quality Control person that let the car pass...any idea what that number is?

Maybe this should become a poll? Lol
Sponsored