Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
MAN!!! I ordered them separate and it cost a few biscuits more than buying the package my own damn fault for not being patient.

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 Black GT Fully Loaded (Sold) Now: 2020 GT500 (Current)
I just placed my order :)

Sponsored

SpaceGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Yeah but the site says product may appear different than the picture on the site. Wanted to see an actual picture of what I'm ordering.

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Yeah but the site says product may appear different than the picture on the site. Wanted to see an actual picture of what I'm ordering.
I don't see where it says that. At least on the 5.0 intake.

If it does say that somewhere, if Steeda themselves do not have a picture of the production version, I'm not sure who would - given they aren't shipping yet. I'm sure it will be similar or I doubt they would have put it up on the site.

But who knows.

El_Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
fonz
Vehicle(s)
s550 coyote, 3 peddles, big brakes and rec seats
I ordered my intake. Dont want to be a dick, but im pretty sure they have that for auto cars intake vs manual car intake differing in appearance. They might just be one photo for both packages.

Dont be ignorant get ur 15% off

Steeda loves me cuz its tracking my way already

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Please show us numbers. First time buying a tuner and I want to get the most for my money.

Sponsored

MagneticGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
David, questions:
  1. Do you have any insight on how the forthcoming Ford Racing CAI will compare to the new Steeda set up? The early photos of the FR unit seem to indicate that the stock intake tube will be reused, but it may be compatible with the FR 90mm throttle body.
  2. You guys removed the HP and torque increase numbers from the Steeda web page. Why?
  3. There is a note on the Steeda web page stating, "This part has been designed and is intended for off-road application only". I would guess that most people intend to use this CAI on their daily drivers. Are they going to be surprised the first time they have to get an emissions inspection?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
David, questions:
  1. Do you have any insight on how the forthcoming Ford Racing CAI will compare to the new Steeda set up? The early photos of the FR unit seem to indicate that the stock intake tube will be reused, but it may be compatible with the FR 90mm throttle body.
  2. You guys removed the HP and torque increase numbers from the Steeda web page. Why?
  3. There is a note on the Steeda web page stating, "This part has been designed and is intended for off-road application only". I would guess that most people intent to use this CAI on their daily drivers. Are they going to be surprised the first time they have to get an emissions inspection?
Thanks.

Im Pairing the two. I have the 90mm TB at home waiting for steeda cai.

I hope in combo they work well

Navyxrays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yeah, I'd like to see some solid numbers as well. Any pre and post dyno info?

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
My order was completed this morning waiting for tracking #:D

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Just wanted to let you guys know we are experiencing a slight delay in receiving a couple necessary components needed to ship out our kits due to the severe weather delays. We will keep you updated and want to be transparent - looking like early next week for shipping.
Sponsored