Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
Just wanted to let you guys know we are experiencing a slight delay in receiving a couple necessary components needed to ship out our kits due to the severe weather delays. We will keep you updated and want to be transparent - looking like early next week for shipping.
[emoji23]
Sponsored

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Are they going to be surprised the first time they have to get an emissions inspection?
They shouldn't be.

Everyone should know the rules about emissions controls in their area when modding cars. In California it will be an instant failure without a CARB EO number, and open element systems are not allowed anyway.

Dig into your local regulations and know what to expect, it varies from region to region, unless you guys just follow along with the CA laws, in which case I feel your pain and am sorry for you.

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
Just wanted to let you guys know we are experiencing a slight delay in receiving a couple necessary components needed to ship out our kits due to the severe weather delays. We will keep you updated and want to be transparent - looking like early next week for shipping.
NO!!! I was so happy when I woke up and saw the "order complete" status in my email :frusty:

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Any update on when the CAI and tune will be available for the Ecoboost?
It's been in development and per manufacturing it should be a few more weeks!

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Anyone get the Steeda CAI installed? Interested in how this compares to JLT. I contacted Livernois to make sure they could tune for it and they said they have :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please show us numbers. First time buying a tuner and I want to get the most for my money.
Yeah, I'd like to see some solid numbers as well. Any pre and post dyno info?
This should help with the wait - dyno numbers!

The first run is when the car was bone stock - strong numbers for a stock car.

The second run is with our cold air intake and included restrictor installed - put down 402.56 rwhp and 370.48 ft lbs tq which is a gain of 10.09 rwhp and 8.79 ft lbs tq over stock!

The third run is with our cold air intake and included restrictor installed in addition to our stock tune calibration - put down 415.69 rwhp and 376.85 ft lbs tq which is a gain of 13.13 rwhp and 6.37 ft lbs tq from the second run!

With both the Steeda cold air intake with restrictor and our tune which is for a stock setup, the gains were 23.22 rwhp and 15.16 ft lbs tq over our stock pull! This is the equivalent of installing our induction pack.

We're really happy with our numbers and looking forward to all of you receiving and installing your kits!
s550-gt-dyno-progression.jpg

Sponsored

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
This should help with the wait - dyno numbers!

The first run is when the car was bone stock - strong numbers for a stock car.

The second run is with our cold air intake and included restrictor installed - put down 402.56 rwhp and 370.48 ft lbs tq which is a gain of 10.09 rwhp and 8.79 ft lbs tq over stock!

The third run is with our cold air intake and included restrictor installed in addition to our stock tune calibration - put down 415.69 rwhp and 376.85 ft lbs tq which is a gain of 13.13 rwhp and 6.37 ft lbs tq from the second run!

With both the Steeda cold air intake with restrictor and our tune which is for a stock setup, the gains were 23.22 rwhp and 15.16 ft lbs tq over our stock pull! This is the equivalent of installing our induction pack.

We're really happy with our numbers and looking forward to all of you receiving and installing your kits!
Dave was this a Mustang Dyno or a Dyno Jet? if the gains are the same for me that would put me at 405 and 390 respectively! I wonder what the gains will be like for the unrestricted intake and tune.

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Dave was this a Mustang Dyno or a Dyno Jet? if the gains are the same for me that would put me at 405 and 390 respectively! I wonder what the gains will be like for the unrestricted intake and tune.
It's a dynojet. As per the title on the chart. :)

B-52 Jetman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT, Johnny Cash Edition
I knew it'd be worth the wait. Curious what the gains will be unrestricted, tuned and with a free'r flowing exhaust!

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Navyxrays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What's the rough timeline for Steeda developing a tune for some of the more common headers? Strongly considering the group buy for the CAI and SCT from Steeda, but also want to add headers this spring.

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I ordered over the weekend and mine shipped monday!

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Hi all, just to let you know we will be ending our group buy tomorrow evening (technically Thursday at midnight)!
Sponsored