Sponsored

The big Intercooler thread.

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
I just put in my order at CP-e:

Ford Mustang EcoBoost FMIC ΔCore™ Front Mount Intercooler (#FDCK00004T)

I like the shorter unit as I'm not going to be tracking the car, don't need to block 2/3 of the radiator. I trust CP-e products, I used several for my MS3 and the fit/finish and quality were very good for the price.

Can't wait to get it in, doing a GT grille swap (with honeycomb delete and mesh added) at the same time so I only have to take the bumper off once. I know it can install from the bottom but I'll be doing it on jack stands so I prefer to access from the front anyways.
Sponsored

Btor23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I just put in my order at CP-e:

Ford Mustang EcoBoost FMIC ΔCore™ Front Mount Intercooler (#FDCK00004T)

I like the shorter unit as I'm not going to be tracking the car, don't need to block 2/3 of the radiator. I trust CP-e products, I used several for my MS3 and the fit/finish and quality were very good for the price.

Can't wait to get it in, doing a GT grille swap (with honeycomb delete and mesh added) at the same time so I only have to take the bumper off once. I know it can install from the bottom but I'll be doing it on jack stands so I prefer to access from the front anyways.
do you mind if i ask how much you paid for it. i keep reading in other posts there is a forum discount of under 500 shipped if you PM them which is a great deal.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
do you mind if i ask how much you paid for it. i keep reading in other posts there is a forum discount of under 500 shipped if you PM them which is a great deal.
This is a great deal, I would like to know that too. And this is a great intercooler.

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
I didn't realize there was a discount code, so I paid the full $499 price plus shipping.

Btor23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I didn't realize there was a discount code, so I paid the full $499 price plus shipping.
still a good deal. i may just do the same and take advantage of the sale. thanks for the response.

Sponsored

andyxramirez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost oxford white
Ready to pull the trigger on a intercooler. I'm debating between a Levels or ETS. ETS $532.45 or Levels $537.10. clearly price isn't much different. Which is better?

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
I am coming back on the intercooler on Aliexpress that looks exactly the same to the Mishimoto one. I contacted the seller to ask why this is exactly the same, if they are their supplier or if they buy from the same supplier in China. I didn't get an answer (probably they cannot give this information on the messaging system of Aliexpress), but they told me that it is of very good quality and that they have sold more than 1000 already.

The price - and the apparent similarity to the Mishimoto IC - make it a very attractive alternative. But on the other hand this is a piece of equipment that will be installed on a car and will influence significantly its operation. So I would like to make sure that the quality is good before purchasing.

Anyone with experience with them?

Berstuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium PP M/T Competition Orange
ETS intercooler installed
Installed mine a couple weeks ago. You're definitely going to be happy with it. I see temps up to 30 degrees over ambient when idling, and 7 to 15 degrees over ambient when on the throttle. It's a great unit.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Very nice. When you have the opportunity to drive the car with the new intercooler on, let us know if you see a preassure drop.