Sponsored

Stock vs Tuned vs JLT vs PMAS - The Real Dyno Test!

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I already posted my unbiased dyno graph showing both being tuned back to back. I paid for the tune and both intakes. I don't sell either one and don't have any stake in this.
Seen it. 447-448 peak HP is really close and doing very well. I'm not expecting one to clearly be better than the other. They will be a very small bit better than stock. Comparing the three different stages of cam shafts would be more interesting and lead more people to actually buying them.
Simple solution put the money towards a nitrous kit instead, if your looking for cheap HP gains.
Sponsored

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
I already posted my unbiased dyno graph showing both being tuned back to back. I paid for the tune and both intakes. I don't sell either one and don't have any stake in this.
Post up the link ... I made it 4 pages into the 17 of your posts and couldn't see it. Thx.

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
I remember now ... basically 2 overlaid identical lines for HP & TQ. Do you have a stock intake graph by chance as well?

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
You could argue the JLT did the same results in 5*warmer air. LOL

Sponsored

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
I remember now ... basically 2 overlaid identical lines for HP & TQ. Do you have a stock intake graph by chance as well?
I don't because my car isn't stock sorry. A few months before this test my car made 456 on 93 with the JLT but was in better air.
All said and done this time it made 459 on 4gal of e85 and some 93 with the JLT.
I ended up sticking with the JLT since they were identical.
My car has full catless exhaust from ARH, JLT and gt350 intake

nappynick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
'16 Oxford White GT PP
Curious to see the results. I just purchased a PMAS intake and ngauge. Im going to be usuong the stick intake for awhile till I get some time to install the PMAS.

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Glad the results came out. Looks like if you have a JLT stay with it. If you don't then you have a close decision. Not enough benefit to remove my JLT and change to PMAS.
popcorn-fundraiser1.jpg

Last edited:

18psi

of boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, umm, did this test just get forgotten or something?

Sponsored

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
This is terrible still no results!!! What's takin so long? I don't understand why a company would start a thread this way, and over a week later no results. I want to know the results before the data logs and after the revised Tune. It's funny how lots of people gave another company a hard time with offering there CAI.

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
This is terrible still no results!!! What's takin so long? I don't understand why a company would start a thread this way, and over a week later no results. I want to know the results before the data logs and after the revised Tune. It's funny how lots of people gave another company a hard time with offering there CAI.
My sentiments exactly. I don't even think it's worth seeing the results at this point. From 4500 RPM and up they say it's like one solid line. Most racing is done WOT and over that RPM anyway. And even if one is ahead by 5-10 hp below 4500 RPMs, that isn't gonna be enough to sway a race significantly. So for me I'm calling it a draw in my book. If anything I wanted to see if PMAS's testing was accurate when they said they made like 20 hp over the competition. Obviously that isn't the case. So I got all the info I need. I'll tune back in when some real results are posted.

clean92lx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
Calm down dude. He'll post the results when he has them. It's not like he's intentionally screwing with you lol

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
My sentiments exactly. I don't even think it's worth seeing the results at this point. From 4500 RPM and up they say it's like one solid line. Most racing is done WOT and over that RPM anyway. And even if one is ahead by 5-10 hp below 4500 RPMs, that isn't gonna be enough to sway a race significantly. So for me I'm calling it a draw in my book. If anything I wanted to see if PMAS's testing was accurate when they said they made like 20 hp over the competition. Obviously that isn't the case. So I got all the info I need. I'll tune back in when some real results are posted.
Yeah it's a little sad to see that have the same power curve over that RPM but I'm anxious to see what the games are after long tubes