spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
I work near the Phoenix airport so I see lots of them, all v6 rental cars though. I've only seen 2 GT's and 1 ecoboost convertible in my apartment complex.

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
I see about 5 a day, I'm sick of looking at them. They're all stock though and 8 out of 10 are beach rentals.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Yup I see a ton of rentals- they're all ecoboost convertibles.

Was out and about South Florida/Miami Beach and up the coast again today. Saw a ton but 0 other GTs. A good dozen ecoboosts and 1 or 2 V6s. I guess around here GTs are semi-rare. I've only seen 3-4 other GTs on the road total since buying mine in late December. I know there are a few (maybe 6?) forum members with GTs in South FL.

DB23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T 200A Auto Ingot
Saw 2 today in NJ, a black Eco and a DIB 5.0. Now the weather has broken they're starting to come out of hibernation ...

Sponsored

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
I've obviously seen them at the local dealers, and actually I saw one black GT w/PP months ago right near my town. Was very cool followed him a little to get a better look then he turned off. Looking forward to spring if we ever get one and see some...I hardly ever see GTs anyway unless they're 2005-2012ish styles. Occasionally see a 2013-14 GT. Hardly see any Fox bodies anymore (late 90s/early 2000s they were still everywhere)...makes me want a restored one that much more.

Last edited:

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I saw exactly one (TY GT) before we left CA and yesterday saw a Guard GT here in Idaho. Still feeling pretty special to me after almost five months of ownership.

jdhbigdog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang eco-boost
I'm starting to see more of them on the streets now that the weather is warming up... It was great having one of the first because everyone wanted to check it out.

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
Not on the street, but at the Autocross events and road course events they seem to congregate

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Well I saw a TY EcoBoost Premium Convertible today. I'm definitely starting to see more 15s on the road everyday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sponsored

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Siting of the elusive 2015 Mustang...

Here in central MN, I have not seen single 2015 Mustang on the road. I know they are being sold but they seem to have gone into hibernation. Even as the snow has melted away...still no deep GT rumble being heard.

TeddysStang

1st time Stang owner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
CarolinaCarConnections.info
First Name
Teddy
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium GT - 20" wheels
I've seen only 3 on the road and none were the same. I've seen most of them at Mustang meets in my area, but I haven't seen them driving them on the road. Even then it wasn't that many. There is one guy in my muscle car group that has a black GT Base model, but he has already started modding it with a Borla Catback, 20" wheels and putting on a supercharger.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Here in central MN, I have not seen single 2015 Mustang on the road. I know they are being sold but they seem to have gone into hibernation. Even as the snow has melted away...still no deep GT rumble being heard.
I've still only seen two on the road to date, one locally and one on 494 up in your neck of the woods. Both in the middle of winter.

My dealer still has the first '15 (a GT) they got in October or so, plus have gotten an LE and three EBs since. They've only sold one other than mine, an EB vert, but I haven't seen it around.

Mine, well, someday I MIGHT even see it....only been three months. :frusty:

Markbnh1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape & 2015 Ruby Red GT Premium
I've still only seen two on the road to date, one locally and one on 494 up in your neck of the woods. Both in the middle of winter.

My dealer still has the first '15 (a GT) they got in October or so, plus have gotten an LE and three EBs since. They've only sold one other than mine, an EB vert, but I haven't seen it around.

Mine, well, someday I MIGHT even see it....only been three months. :frusty:
Wow, an LE still available! Is it Auto or manual? I couldn't find any around here. Too late now. Love my Ruby red 50th GT.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Wow, an LE still available! Is it Auto or manual? I couldn't find any around here. Too late now. Love my Ruby red 50th GT.
Auto, in white. If it had been a stick, I might have bought it versus ordering mine.
Sponsored