GT_Roadcourse_Newb

noob@cartech,prefer2drive
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-PP::2000 Honda s2000::1996 Nissan Maxima
Dropped another 24 lbs off of the front of the car, even better, it's rotational weight! Thanks to 2 piece Baer Brakes Eradispeed front rotors!
That is outstanding! I have the Girodisk, about to install. According to the internet, I lost 9.4 lbs per front point vs. Stock PP rotors.

We might do well for the forum to try to compare as best we can..!

Also, I have Bear rear rotors also about to be installed at the same time :headbang:, as I also am a fervent weight reduction believer!

Sorry I got carried away, don't mean to hijack the thread. apologies

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
That is outstanding! I have the Girodisk, about to install. According to the internet, I lost 9.4 lbs per front point vs. Stock PP rotors.

We might do well for the forum to try to compare as best we can..!

Also, I have Bear rear rotors also about to be installed at the same time :headbang:, as I also am a fervent weight reduction believer!

Sorry I got carried away, don't mean to hijack the thread. apologies
No worries. The more info the better.

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
I was going to ask opinions on these. Are they slotted to allow expansion? and do they include the tool to change the disc material?

Sponsored

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Dropped another 24 lbs off of the front of the car, even better, it's rotational weight! Thanks to 2 piece Baer Brakes Eradispeed front rotors!
Where do you get the ones that aren't drilled? I can only seem to find the drilled and slotted ones out there -- would rather not get the drilled ones -- it may be a while before I get anything irrespective...

GT_Roadcourse_Newb

noob@cartech,prefer2drive
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-PP::2000 Honda s2000::1996 Nissan Maxima

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
Lethal Performance has options on the site to pic your rotor finish.
I am a Baer dealer. I will offer them in slotted only when they do a production run. I would rather you bought them from me then Lethal! :)

Sponsored

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
[MENTION=9374]Sock[/MENTION] -- It may be a bit -- round 2 of my mods -- like you, I'm a Dad with Porsche taste on a Mustang budget! I can wait at least until you've got them.

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thunder Roadster GT-R / ST3
[MENTION=9374]Sock[/MENTION] -- ...like you, I'm a Dad with Porsche taste on a Mustang budget!...
Ha! Love it, me too... Got 3 kids under 5. Really wanted a GT350R or Z06 or Porsche GT3, but the budget only supports a Mustang!

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
I have to give a give credit where it is due! Let me start by saying I was a bit of a skeptic when I took on the challenge by the guys at Ridetech to try their new coilovers, they assured me, they were as good or better then the MCS setup I have had on the car for the last year. I hit the track last night with SCCA TNiA at Motorsport Ranch Cresson. I have a bunch of laps there and have plenty of data to compare. I ran the coilovers with some initial settings given to me by the guys at Ridetech, and did not touch a knob the whole night, because I wanted to get A baseline feel. I am happy to report that they didn't disappoint! The car has never felt more stable and the forward bite out of the corner was great. I am ready to start tweaking. I was able to equal my fastest time from a SCCA time trial earlier this year, on a set of Falkens that are way past their prime. Can't wait for more track testing!
image.jpg