Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
Dropped a few more pounds and added a more track friendly seat. I loved the factory Recaros but it was time for a more confining seat. These are the New Sparco EVO II us with steel side mounts. I made custom brackets to adapt them to Corbeau seat brackets with double locking sliders. This setup is not as light as it could have been, but allows the seat to be adjusted for different drivers. All in all I saved 14lbs a seat. (The factory Recaros are parent light considering they have airbags in them)
1462498243.image.jpg
Sponsored

tyshenry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT w/ PP
Seat looks sick Aaron. Put the car on the scale and lets see where you are at now with all the lightening.

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thunder Roadster GT-R / ST3
...Dropped a few more pounds and added a more track friendly seat. ...
The best - super functional and looks badass too! :thumbsup:

Did you figure out how to fool the airbag system into not throwing its' light? My understanding is that by unplugging the factory seat airbags from the system, it makes ALL airbags non-functional.....I'm not so happy with that - got this issue from installing my Corbeau

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
The best - super functional and looks badass too! :thumbsup:

Did you figure out how to fool the airbag system into not throwing its' light? My understanding is that by unplugging the factory seat airbags from the system, it makes ALL airbags non-functional.....I'm not so happy with that - got this issue from installing my Corbeau
I have done it on many cars before and will do it to mine when I have time. The rest of the airbags should work as designed even with the seat airbags unplugged.

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thunder Roadster GT-R / ST3
I have done it on many cars before and will do it to mine when I have time. The rest of the airbags should work as designed even with the seat airbags unplugged.
Good to know...makes less urgent for me to fix if all the others are still operational. If/when you do come up with a fix, please do post here - I think there's a few of us in this boat. Perhaps as simple as wiring a resistor to the correct pins of the seat plug, but which pins and what resistance would be important.

Thanks! Yours is one of my top 3 favorite builds on the site :cheers:

Sponsored

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
A couple of small projects this weekend. Finally installed my HP Tuners nGauge in the dash. I have been using with a windshield mount for a while now but figured it was time to give it a permanent home.
1463252608.image.jpg

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
What modificatijs needed to be done to get the vorschlags to fit correctly on the ridetechs?

Do yiu have any pictures on where/hiw you mounted the femote reservoirs?

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
What modificatijs needed to be done to get the vorschlags to fit correctly on the ridetechs?

Do yiu have any pictures on where/hiw you mounted the femote reservoirs?
I had to machine spacers for the upper bearing/strut shaft.

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
We had a great weekend at the SCCA Texas CAM Challenge. Although I personally didn't drive great, my co-driver had it dialed in and was able to take the Victory in Sunday's CAM-C shootout. The car is really working well, and it was our first time out on BFG Rival S and Ridetech Level 3 Coilovers! The car will only get faster with more tweaks to the dampeners.
image.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
Wow that's traction!^^ why does the attachment manager always do that on my phone and how do I fix it! And what happened to the Tapatalk app?!

GT_Roadcourse_Newb

noob@cartech,prefer2drive
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-PP::2000 Honda s2000::1996 Nissan Maxima
A couple of small projects this weekend. Finally installed my HP Tuners nGauge in the dash. I have been using with a windshield mount for a while now but figured it was time to give it a permanent home.
That is awesome! What kind of info does it / do you have it display?

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
I am a Baer dealer. I will offer them in slotted only when they do a production run. I would rather you bought them from me then Lethal! :)
[MENTION=9374]Sock[/MENTION] -- can you lobby Baer to have some two piece solid versions -- for the streetfighters out there?

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Sounds a lot like the Aeroforce Interceptor gauge.

picture.jpg

FWIW, you can get a dual Aeroforce setup (a dual-cable OBDII plug with two gauges). Speed and throttle% shown on the second gauge I install only for track time.

picture.jpg

It's also recommended to NOT mount the gauge in a dash vent (the gauge can overheat if you're running the HVAC on heat, and it may not display until cooled down). I'd expect this caution to apply to the nGauge as well.

Norm

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
The nGauge will display 4 pids at once of your choice. You can set it to show the obd2 data you want. It is also a tuner and allows you to change tunes 93, e85, race gas, or whatever tunes you have loaded. Not to mention you can datalog!
Sponsored