Sponsored

So I attempted to buy a Mustang today...

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
I went to West Covina ford and citrus ford both refused to give me x plan pricing. I'm going to try another dealer. Has any one received 0 apr? They made it seem like it would never happen even if I had a 760
Sorry, they're right. 0% is not available on the 2015 Mustangs. The cars are still too new.
Sponsored

joevsw0rld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
My dealer, Ford of Montebello here in SoCal has told me that they've been selling everything at a premium. Even the V6s have gone for a few thousand above MSRP. They're selling a LE for 10k above MSRP as well.

Celestias

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessica
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium (Silver Ingot)
I managed to get x plan at Ken grody but they didn't accept the 750 coupon. It was also difficult to convince them to accept the Xplan as they were trying to just shave 500 off instead. This is the one down in Carlsbad though, not Buena park.

OH5GT 2 S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang Convertible, 2017 BMW X5, 2017 F150
I had the same thing inImdiana, on,y thin was this dealership had already sat on the unit for a month. I went 30 miles down the road, and they would honor Xplan pus the $750 coupon I had.
Which dealer, I bought mine from Ray Skillman in Martinsville without issue!

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
I live in the Chicagoland area. Most of the four dealerships are excepting the X plan. And most of the dealers are not marking up the cars and there is one dealer that has the cars for x plan prices on GT performance package.

Sponsored

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
Anyone willing to fly for a deal? My dealership honors X-plan, Costco, TrueCar, and the other Ford plan deals (A/D/Z). Pricing to the public without any of these plans is just $500 over the factory invoice total, so each is well below MSRP. We're near Seattle.

Cowfy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP
Sorry, they're right. 0% is not available on the 2015 Mustangs. The cars are still too new.
I was able to secure 1.65% for 72 months, no prepayment penalty, on X-Plan pricing, working with the finance person at the dealership. The creditor is Capital One Auto Finance. All I told the finance person before we got started was that my credit union could do 1.9%, but that I wasn't sure of the duration of the loan at that rate. It's pretty darn close to 0%!

I'm flying out tomorrow to pick up my beautiful premium GT, PP, 401A, 68B trim, 91N nav, 43S security, 77R reverse park assist, 18% dealership-applied tint (not my choice), Deep Impact Blue car in Indiana! It'll be a nice, long drive back to RI. I'll be sure to vary my RPM as much as possible for the engine break-in. Pictures to follow!

oldlugs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Bullitt & '09 KR
Sounds like Galpin. Prove me wrong, OP.
My opinion: use Galpin for comparison shopping only. Never buy from them! I have a pretty good, personal reason.

Eville

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
For an extra 8k, I would have got a GT! My Ecoboost Premium was only 29k with xplan. Keep searching locally, if not, drive to another state and have it trucked over to you. Would still be cheaper than 8k. lol!

pa93cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Guard Mustang
Ordered my Eco Premium on the x-plan with no questions asked at a dealer in York, Pennsylvania.

Sponsored

Roman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2013 Fusion
Once I'm ready to buy (maybe this time next year or the summer after), I'd be more than happy to travel for a deal. Road trip! When I moved from NYC to LA, I bought my Fusion at a dealer in WNY and drove it to LA. It was a ton of fun.

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
Pricing to the public without any of these plans is just $500 over the factory invoice total.
Wow, your dealer has a heart! Just $500 dollar raping? They are so kind!

I'm not sure I'd have the time to wait in line with the 100's of other buyers waiting to jump on that deal!

Chlocli

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
1999.5 Audi A4 1.8qtms
I'm flying out tomorrow to pick up my beautiful premium GT, PP, 401A, 68B trim, 91N nav, 43S security, 77R reverse park assist, 18% dealership-applied tint (not my choice), Deep Impact Blue car in Indiana! It'll be a nice, long drive back to RI. I'll be sure to vary my RPM as much as possible for the engine break-in. Pictures to follow!
Hope you do not get any snow on the way. I would be nervous driving summer tires during freezing weather.

Boogeyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT w/ PP
If you're willing to go out to riverside which isnt that far from you Fritts Ford has great service and will negotiate or do x-plan for you. I got mine there and they have quite a few mustangs on the lot.

Cowfy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP
Hope you do not get any snow on the way. I would be nervous driving summer tires during freezing weather.
I've been checking the weather religiously. I don't believe there will be any snow along my route (Indianapolis through central PA and due East). I'll be staying in Indianapolis on Friday, then starting my trip on Saturday. Temperatures should be above 40 degrees on Saturday and Sunday, so it'll be as good as it gets.
Sponsored