Pulled the Trigger on a GT350

bbudman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
As the title states, I pulled the trigger on a new Avalanche Grey 2017 GT350. As much as I love my GT I saw this vehicle and could not resist the temptation. Of course my wife was sitting there shaking her head the entire time telling me it looks just like my car only a different color. I didn't try explaining anything to her and just smiled. There will be time for that later. Going to finalize the paperwork tomorrow and picking it up Monday evening.

I have thought long and hard about supercharging the GT and going that route but I there is just something special about the GT350. The car won't see tons of miles and will stay covered in the garage except on nice weekends or maybe the occasional track day. Looking forward to Monday! :cheers:
Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Congrats on the purchase! Are you going to be transferring some of the parts over? I just installed the 2 point G-trac brace, and it's a night and day difference in tramlining, which is an issue on the GT350's.

Arpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic Black Stripes
Welcome (almost) to the GT350 world! Looking fwd to pictures. Are you going to be able to sleep until Monday? I know I wouldn't be able too :D :faint:

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Congrats. Now you can supercharge the GT350. ;-)

OP
OP

bbudman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Yep, going to pull off some of the parts that I can use.

Sponsored

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350
congrats. i love my lead foot but avalanche is the best color on these cars by far

Front Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP2
Congrats on the new ride. Post pics when you pick it up!!

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
OP
OP

bbudman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Got a surprise today and the car showed up early. Picked it up this afternoon. I snapped a few photos and figured I would put up a teaser photo for now. I will add more later. BTW, I can't believe the difference between this car and my GT. Even with all the suspension modifications I did to the GT this car is on another level! Granted I am being gentle during the break in but just cruising around it feels as if the car is on rails! :thumbsup:

More photos to come!

This morning I removed some of my mods to move over to this car. I kept the Steeda low profile jacking rails, 2 point G-trac brace, IRS Sub frame support braces, JL Audio sub, and JL Audio amplifier. Might install the suspension goodies tomorrow if the weather is nasty.
IMG_0757.JPG

Last edited:

Sponsored

Robertscz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'17 350 white/blue ott
Got a surprise today and the car showed up early. Picked it up this afternoon. I snapped a few photos and figured I would put up a teaser photo for now. I will add more later. BTW, I can't believe the difference between this car and my GT. Even with all the suspension modifications I did to the GT this car is on another level! Granted I am being gentle during the break in but just cruising around it feels as if the car is on rails! :thumbsup:

More photos to come!

This morning I removed some of my mods to move over to this car. I kept the Steeda low profile jacking rails, 2 point G-trac brace, IRS Sub frame support braces, JL Audio sub, and JL Audio amplifier. Might install the suspension goodies tomorrow if the weather is nasty.
awesome color!! bet it looks even better in person... being a '17 did buy it new or used? can i ask the price if you dont mind sharing if it was used? i have a '17 also and just curious what the going rate is. beautiful car, enjoy!!!

OP
OP

bbudman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
awesome color!! bet it looks even better in person... being a '17 did buy it new or used? can i ask the price if you dont mind sharing if it was used? i have a '17 also and just curious what the going rate is. beautiful car, enjoy!!!
I bought it new for $4k under sticker.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Of course my wife was sitting there shaking her head the entire time telling me it looks just like my car only a different color. I didn't try explaining anything to her and just smiled.
Yep, same car. Nothing to see here, just move along....

picture.jpg

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Congrats [MENTION=28442]bbudman[/MENTION]! 4k < is an awesome deal! Great color too!! Your wife will know the difference the first time you do a 8250 rpm pull :lol:
[MENTION=21800]Tomster[/MENTION], first time I noticed the spoiler on your AG is AG. Is that stock? If not, how'd you match it up?
Sponsored