Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
upload_2020-6-3_12-31-2.jpeg
Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Same thing just happened to me Chummel. Had injectors cleaned. Put them on and instant misfiring codes from #7, put it over in the other bank on #4 and sure as shit misfiring on 4. Took them off and and sent them to a shop local to me and they serviced them. Interestingly the flows before the cleaning were off (dirty). The post were perfect flowing between 992 and 994cc at 39lb press. Put them on and fixed.

Last edited:

Chummel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Car runs much better now. I really don't know if i need to relocate the MAF, we will see what Lund says. I already bought the GT350 so i suppose either way im fine. I havent gotten into boost because i am waiting from a go ahead from Lund but even at idle/low rpm this thing is loud! and sounds SOOO good. I'm excited to see it in the high RPM range

Check06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang P1X GT
Car runs much better now. I really don't know if i need to relocate the MAF, we will see what Lund says. I already bought the GT350 so i suppose either way im fine. I havent gotten into boost because i am waiting from a go ahead from Lund but even at idle/low rpm this thing is loud! and sounds SOOO good. I'm excited to see it in the high RPM range
FWIW, when Alex tuned my P1X, the MAF gave him bad numbers so I had to relocate mine to the straight section before the TB and was good after that

Chummel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
FWIW, when Alex tuned my P1X, the MAF gave him bad numbers so I had to relocate mine to the straight section before the TB and was good after that
Yeah, lund just got back with me on my log. he said that the MAF would be a lot better in the GT350 tube. I already have the pipe at my house so I will just go ahead and relocate it.

Sponsored

Chummel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Tune dialed in, Lund is happy. Car sounds great I love the sound of this BOV, really makes the car sound more beast. Just need to fix a small leak around the fuel tank and she will be perfect. Thanks for everyone's help and input.

Check06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang P1X GT
Good to hear, post a video soon. Open or closed setup?

Chummel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP

Chummel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
What is strange though... is now my boost psi is wayyy lower. I was at 16psi and now I’m at 12 psi. For what pulley I am on, 12 psi is probably more inline with others but I’m curious why it dropped. I’m going to check with Lund to see if they changed the cam timing or anything else in the tune that would cause my boost to drop. If my boost is lower, is my power also lower? Might be time to drop another pulley or two if so.

It could be belt slip I suppose but it was fine before I did the swap and never touched the belt or supercharger itself.

Chummel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP

quick clip of the big red!

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Just wanted to revive this thread just to help anyone with issues installing this, because it is a hassle to install since the PC tube 444 is larger than the PROFLO tube. The best way and fastest way IMO was to take the
* procharger OFF the bracket
* cut the bolt that goes to airbag sensor and relocate elsewhere.
* cut the silicone 3in 90 deg tube in small increments until right
* put the 444 tube with the bov and the small silicone coupler that goes into intercooler FIRST with the 90 deg 3in tube after
*Once in proper place, slide the head unit into the 90 deg silicone pipe and retighten head unit bolts.

It is not super difficult, just super tedious and annoying.
Sponsored