jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
i don't think there's any shame in not being able to outrun [MENTION=21672]Slamdcoop0428[/MENTION] lol...look at his times, mods, etc.
Sponsored

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto
Lol i like stirring the pot with Meme's. Its all in fun but im not a fan of procharger with my last experience with them.

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Well lets see your graph on 93 with stock manifolds,see how much its making up top.And we will compare time slips after this weekend:cheers: Plus this is 10 psi of boost i could have [MENTION=15798]RockStang[/MENTION] who has a whipple verify this.
We have our first call out...... DING DING DING.....

Another thing i think we were talking about torque,and 500 ft/lbs at 3700 rpms and raises to 588 straight across to 6500,i can smoke drag radials at will on the street
:cheers::headbang:

Spinning ain't winning, the new p1x and d1x keep making power past 6500 rpm which will be perfect for my gt-350 intake and stage 3 cams!!!
Power to 8,300 and beyond..... :)

You PC guys are funny.

Im just over here like...

Weird, we are at the track winning all the races, (all three power adder championships including coyote modified) wondering just the opposite. :)

ZING :)

OP
OP

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
We have our first call out...... DING DING DING.....

:cheers::headbang:

Power to 8,300 and beyond..... :)

Weird, we are at the track winning all the races, (all three power adder championships including coyote modified) wondering just the opposite. :)

Yea and all i was doing was posting my dyno sheet sharing about how much torque it made,the hp was just a bonus.Then all these guys start talking crap about procharger and my car lol.For what i have done the car is fast,crazy thing half the guys talking shit dont even go to the track,AGAIN!!!! HALF!!!,I know their are some who go alot.Why u think Daddy Dave went procharger LOL,not paxton/ vortec!!!!

Sponsored

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto

Yeah because all these guys run around with F1's and up right? Lets see a p1, p1x, D1 and D1x run my time on a stock motor coyote.

Zingleakers!!!!

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
Man this is great. Watch out! Magnuson Guys are next up to start talking PC smack.

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
Fact:

Fastest S550 car is a Vortech not PC!!'

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Yeah because all these guys run around with F1's and up right? Lets see a p1, p1x, D1 and D1x run my time on a stock motor coyote.

Zingleakers!!!!
Gee if I had all your mods I'd run you in a heart beat ..:D

Last edited:

Sponsored

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Oh yea that a fair race,e85 car against a 93 oct car,sounds just like the kids at the carwash tryin tryin to explain why their stripped out car is still an equal race lol.
What's not fair? Run what you got. Either you're faster or you're not. Doesn't matter what mods someone has that you don't, and vice versa. I'd like to put my car on your dyno and see what it makes.

OP
OP

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
What's not fair? Run what you got. Either you're faster or Doesn't matter what mods someone has that you don't,or vice versa. I'd like to put my car on your dyno and see what it makes.
Tell u what,your not that far,lets meet at the track and run for some money,im down.Im definitely not worried about your car!!!!!Always someone faster then u,thats why u be careful who u race.And the dyno in question,their will be a stage 2 whipple going on very soon,so we will see how his car does??Im sure he will post.Whoops North cali,that would be a long trip lol.

OP
OP

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
What's not fair? Run what you got. Either you're faster or you're not. Doesn't matter what mods someone has that you don't, and vice versa. I'd like to put my car on your dyno and see what it makes.
Wow u dont even have a timeslip in the drag fast times lol.

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Man this is great. Watch out! Magnuson Guys are next up to start talking PC smack.
Hey I never talked smack. I Just said a tvs and a whipple will always make more power down low and to say other wise is flat out wrong. Do i like centri blowers NOPE. I like to punch it and get instant power you feel. Not floor it and wait for it to build up.
Sponsored