Private Track Event - Buttonwillow Raceway 4/16/18

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
Fastest RS at the track!! Just some of the pictures I took.
I saw your car, but never saw you next to it! Did you stop by say hi and I missed you? doh! :doh: :cheers:

... and yes! Your RS was faster! :)
41505193982_6fa24a0929_z.jpg
Sponsored

geepaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350, '15 WRX STI Launch Ed, '03 SVT Cobra (RIP)
Thanks for the ride along Trackaholic. Very impressive driving skills!

icormba, it was fun following you and your cars around. let me know if you did have good video of my beginner driving lines :)

aguilar310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302 #1235
I saw your car, but never saw you next to it! Did you stop by say hi and I missed you? doh! :doh: :cheers:

... and yes! Your RS was faster! :)
I did pass by but I must of miss you, I was in the intermediate group must of miss each other between sessions.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Bad news my bros - most of my track footage was unusable (my crew member for the weekend - aka best friend Matt - forgot to plug in the mic :doh:)

We were having so much fun interacting with everyone, we completely spaced on triple checking the video, so I have a lot of random stuff. Got an entire session where the only camera on was the camera on the front wheel. ha!

Anyways, here's a hot lap from me on my 4 track day old Cup2s. Again, apologies for the lack of exhaust - mic was unplugged. Bummer to as I had intake sound to add. Oye!

Luckily Rob was there grabbing some epic pictures. Needless to say, I need to look at reducing body roll!
Front right turn_kerb.jpg

Front left turn_kerb.jpg

scrape.jpg

HoneyBadger Full Res Edited-12.jpg

HoneyBadger Full Res Edited-11.jpg

HoneyBadger Full Res Edited-4.jpg

Wanted to say thanks to everyone I met. You guys were great and this was one of the most fun days I had in a while. [MENTION=7132]Trackaholic[/MENTION] [MENTION=9347]S550[/MENTION]_Tim
@calibercustoms @Byron_j [MENTION=22456]Socal350[/MENTION] [MENTION=23603]Dtmaso[/MENTION] [MENTION=18787]icormba[/MENTION] @5.4_Dreams [MENTION=19505]ronda[/MENTION]_Roushe [MENTION=26959]oldbmwfan[/MENTION] [MENTION=31664]Doward[/MENTION] [MENTION=34642]SonnyMod[/MENTION] If I missed, apologies! I met some of you by name and not username!

T - that's a thought for next year. Name tags with IG & 6G usernames :lol:

geepaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350, '15 WRX STI Launch Ed, '03 SVT Cobra (RIP)
a few photos from the day.
DSC_5403_cropped_.jpg
DSC_5407_crop_.jpg
DSC_5401_crop_.jpg

Sponsored

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
I had such a great time out there that I barely took any pictures. Most of you posted better pictures than the few I took anyways but it was great to meet you all and see some familiar faces! Rob sent me this as a teaser but I'll post up some more once I get them as well as a video or 2 once my slow ass computer decides to process them properly. I had a mic taped to my rear bumper but I had to run the wire all the way in through the cabin, under my seat and plugged into my GoPro mounted under my steering wheel. I was trying to record some heel/toe action but I pulled the wire out halfway through the first session so I gave up on that idea. No good sound from me either :headbonk::headbonk:

Kevin [MENTION=23430]honeybadger[/MENTION], you were flying out there! Great driving man! I was trying to follow your line while I was behind you but couldn't keep up. You and Nick [MENTION=26919]viva_brasil[/MENTION].

[MENTION=34642]SonnyMod[/MENTION], thanks for the ride! After riding with you, then trying to chase Nick down, I ended up with my fastest lap of the day. 2:05.97! :headbang:

picture.jpg

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Who is interested in round 2 in September? I may try to pull some strings and bring out something special.... FP350S special :ninja:

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
September: yes. +FP350S: HELL YES.

I don't think J man needs more camber since he just flew off that curb
in the picture and the whole front end is light and extended (with less camber by design at that extension).
I'm just going based off what he told me has was running + the temps I took at Thunderhill to confirm. At T Hill west I was running -2.4 front and was running 15 degrees hotter on the outside. I think Jesse said he was running -2.7. I'm thinking -3 or more is needed.

Edit: by the way - I loved your ride Nik. You got me taking a deep look at the APR aero again. Dammit

Sponsored

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
Who is interested in round 2 in September? I may try to pull some strings and bring out something special.... FP350S special :ninja:
Thunder Hill??? ;)

p.s.
Crappy footage and editing, but there you have it... Terrance passing me! At least it sounds kinda cool?

[MENTION=32677]50Deep@DCTMS[/MENTION]

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Damn, Sorry I missed it. Had to do the whole "work" thing.

I might be interested in the September running though. Never ran there and s550_tim's footage looks too fun.

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
Damn, bro. That's an epic picture. Looks like you need more camber, tho! :D
I don't think J man needs more camber since he just flew off that curb
in the picture and the whole front end is light and extended (with less camber by design at that extension).
I think Jesse said he was running -2.7. I'm thinking -3 or more is needed.
Yup! Running -2.7 in front and -2.1 out back right now but I think the sweet spot for my 60% Street / 40% Track driving might be -3 Front / -2.5 Rear. Car felt amazing though! I love the squared setup.

I AM SO FUCKING DOWN! This would be one of the very few days I'd miss a Raiders home game for :D

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
Crappy footage and editing, but there you have it... Terrance passing me! At least it sounds kinda cool?
Video is unavailable Chris. FIX IT NOW! :paddle:
Sponsored