Sponsored

over 4000 miles on my Eb and now this...

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
Absolutely nothing, no cels no smoke just over 4000 miles of pure enjoyment. Ive flogged her good and she just comes back for more. Everybody sharing there negatives I figured id share a positive. Not to minimize others issues but just a different angle .Anyhow love this car :headbang:
Now watch I get a cel tomorrow lol. If so oh well it'll get sorted. First year run vehicle/engine bound to have some early issues.:cheers:
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Absolutely nothing, no cels no smoke just over 4000 miles of pure enjoyment. Ive flogged her good and she just comes back for more. Everybody sharing there negatives I figured id share a positive. Not to minimize others issues but just a different angle .Anyhow love this car :headbang:
Now watch I get a cel tomorrow lol. If so oh well it'll get sorted. First year run vehicle/engine bound to have some early issues.:cheers:
:cheers::ford:

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Thank you. The misinformation is beginning to flow on here. No problems over here
IMG_20150316_193941483.jpg

Last edited:

Herr Squid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Ecoboost Premium
Hey, I still love the crap outta mine! Bought a few tools and slapped the not-winter tires and wheels back on last weekend. Felt good.

Though there's an airbag light I should have checked some time...

Sponsored

LeonBorden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2JZ Formula D Pro AM Cressida, 2015 EB PP
Mine is junk too... I've got less than 600 miles on it over two months and I've already gone through 8 pairs of rear tires.

tittermary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you. The misinformation is beginning to flow on here. No problems over here
Misinformation such as this, unless you have checkef your mode6 misfire data you don't if you have a problem or not, just because your check engine light hasn't come on means nothing

93calypso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 2.3 mustang, 93 2.3 mustang lx
6000 miles on mine, on its second oil change too. Driven it from Houston to Dallas twice and daily since October without one issue. Well the tail end likes to get loose but that's cause my foot is made of lead haha. I love this thing and have an intake on the way right now. I average 22 mpg mostly city while the gf usually gets 28 with less spirited driving. The only complaint was the brake squeal but it's almost gone, down to maybe once a week now on initial startup. Topped it out twice which was fun and cruised for twenty minutes at 100+ w/o an issue either. Guess I got a good one.

Kairus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I've got 800 miles on mine so far and love it. I'm going to hold off on any modifications until at least 5,000 just in case.

Sponsored

ZXERT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
This car is crap. Here is the list of issues:

See. Those are all the things that broke already!!

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Misinformation such as this, unless you have checkef your mode6 misfire data you don't if you have a problem or not, just because your check engine light hasn't come on means nothing
My car is fine. I have no smoke, roughness, no cel, and I've done nothing aftermarket that would effect the way it runs. You insinuating that now everyone needs to go get a scanner and check their perfectly functioning cars for a code that ford service already stated will not cause damage is misinforming people who would glance and think that this is a much bigger and wider spread issue than it probably is

navair133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang Eco/PP; 2003 Porsche Boxster
Bought mine October 11. I have 13,000 miles on it! Long commute to work and just driving it. No problems except for initial brake issue remedied. Have JLT CAI and magnaflow street series exhaust. Waiting on mishimoto intercooler and Ford racing tuner. I am completely happy with my mustang and plan to drive cross country to Atlanta via route 66 and I 40 in May. Can't wait!

arghx7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50 years Ecoboost
Misfire counts don't mean there is something wrong with the engine. Misfire monitors look at the crank angle sensor signal, the rate at which each tooth passes by the pickup, and can occasionally detect a few misfire counts. The CEL comes on if the number of misfire counts pass a certain threshold.

wireless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Ecoboost Premium
I'm nearly at 5,000 with mine as well.

Other than some annoying rattles on the inside, I absolutely love this car. My average MPG since purchasing the car is around ~20mpg. Remote start & hearing the turbo make for bad mpg :)

It's funny we consider that "poor" lol..
Sponsored