Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

klrbee95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
I really like it, the front is mean looking and more aggressive. and love the rear spoiler and hopefully this time you can get it with the performance package. And maybe they will put a real*exhaust on it this time and make it sound like a mustang. I do not understand why they cannot make 1 exhaust for overseas and one for the USA. And if they can up the performance of the GT to match or beat the new*Camaro SS.*All will be good. **
Sponsored

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 corvette conv. 17 F150
Did they upgrade rear brakes?

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
"How does it all stack up? We won't have the chance to drive the updated Mustang for another few months, but a Ford engineer told us that the GT Performance Pack with MagneRide is better than the beloved 2012-2013 Mustang Boss 302. So consider our expectations high."

Uhhh...the 2015-2017 GT PP was better on the track than the Boss...
So do you think the PP is must more track oriented this time around...still curious because we saw a PP1 & PP2 option...wonder what that will be or if it's a mistake.

And maybe they will put a real*exhaust on it this time and make it sound like a mustang. I do not understand why they cannot make 1 exhaust for overseas and one for the USA.
Kia is doing that on their GT Stinger. One for world, one for USA.

Khell86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt
If they were smart they should have taken the PP suspension and made it standard on the base model and added the Magneride to the PP as a more track focused model.

I'm pretty sure now it'll best a SS quite well.

Sponsored

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
I'm loving a lot of the news so far... Trading in my '15 is going to be awfully tempting. Curious what the final specs will be and if the new clutch will fix the terrible feel in the current one. Gonna need a test drive.

And I swear, it seems like people hate on almost EVERY new design. I remember everyone hated the current Mustang when it was first revealed, and now everyone says it's one of the most beautiful cars you can get for near that price.

I'm more than willing to wait until I see it in person to pass judgment, but at worst, it looks pretty similar to the current version.

Hinds90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I like it. I want to hear more about the 6spd and engine. Jealous you future 18 owners will get a better 6spd.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
There is your carbon interior trim package.... Carbon Fiber Dash trim with a few blacked out accents that used to be chrome.

Sponsored

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Im liking it a lot better after seeing some more professional pictures

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
If they were smart they should have taken the PP suspension and made it standard on the base model and added the Magneride to the PP as a more track focused model.

I'm pretty sure now it'll best a SS quite well.
I think it was mentioned that the nonPP cars will have the equivalent suspension to the current PP.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Only wheels I don't care for that we've seen. They look like big versions of the 16-17 EB Pony Package wheels. In this size they look like truck wheels.
Yeah they look like the leftover ones from the Explorer

FIVE_LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Competition Orange
I like it. I want to hear more about the 6spd and engine. Jealous you future 18 owners will get a better 6spd.
It may not be any better, only time will tell.
Sponsored