Sponsored

New Shelby GT350 Mustang Revealed! 5.2L Flat Plane Crank V8, 500+HP / 400 LB-FT

Satan

Overlord.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13' Boss.
So, where will the 2:00pm conference info etc be available for viewing??
Sponsored

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic Sedan EX, 2014 Honda VFR800F
I have no idea what "turbo associated" noises some of you are hearing...but I hear none of that. Not one bit. This is pure NA goodness.

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Hey guys, long time lurker. Love this site. Okay, straight to business haha. Can someone PLEASE explain to me the obvious turbo noise/BOV at 1:20 in the GT350 release video? It almost gave me a heart attack.

It's the stupid music that they put into the background. If you search on YouTube there are mule cars at takeoff that you can hear, no turbo at all, all motor.

BaylorCorvette

Track > 1/4 Mile
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 C7 Z51
is this car legal in any racing classes?
The size of its rotors and the fact that it has mag. ride suspension will eliminate it from many race classes, as the thePill has so eagerly pointed out so many times about the Camaro.

However, I think someone mentioned this earlier. But a GT 350.R could easily replace the mag. ride suspension, rotors, etc with acceptable parts.

Sponsored

Xathanael

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walter
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Mustang V6
In reference to my last post about turbo noise, could this be a teaser for a GT500?
Maybe, maybe not. But I think you are fishing in a dry lake. The GT500 or SVT Cobra, whatever they call it won't be teased in this video. Some people even thought these videos were teasing a GT40 revival. I know it's fun to dissect everything but the only thing left to learn are specs (hp, tq, weight, price, etc)

But I'll be in LA for the Auto Show and I'll let you know what they post.

Gripley

Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Griffin
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium Redfire
It's the stupid music that they put into the background. If you search on YouTube there are mule cars at takeoff that you can hear, no turbo at all, all motor.
Yes, I understand that this car is NA. Maybe I'm just reading into things too much.

Gripley

Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Griffin
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium Redfire
I have no idea what "turbo associated" noises some of you are hearing...but I hear none of that. Not one bit. This is pure NA goodness.
Listen specifically to 1:20. Maybe nothing. And I know that THIS car is NA. Ford can be tricky with their teasers.

Sponsored

islander33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The size of its rotors and the fact that it has mag. ride suspension will eliminate it from many race classes, as the thePill has so eagerly pointed out so many times about the Camaro.

However, I think someone mentioned this earlier. But a GT 350.R could easily replace the mag. ride suspension, rotors, etc with acceptable parts.
oh my goodness...

but in all seriousness the mag ride is the answer for a street\track car. best of both worlds.
Sponsored