Sponsored

New Shelby GT350 Mustang Revealed! 5.2L Flat Plane Crank V8, 500+HP / 400 LB-FT

Kodyray72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SBY Boss 302
Yes sir! Just waiting to hear about when the order banks open.
I like how I'm like the 3rd dude on here with a boss, who's planning on gettin this car lol
Sponsored

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
Not to get off-topic here, but is there a "racing" reason to have such a big e-brake like these have? I say this because my Fusion has an electric e-brake and has a very minimalistic switch that I think would really clean up the console area on these Mustangs.

As you can tell, I don't race so I fully expect to get all kinds of trash talk from the loyalists who know better!
Electronic parking brakes are extremely finicky and often unreliable. Hopefully the mechanical parking brake will never die. And as for the size, just make them easier to use -- leverage n stuff.

xlover

King of Laserball
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW M
Electronic parking brakes are extremely finicky and often unreliable. Hopefully the mechanical parking brake will never die. And as for the size, just make them easier to use -- leverage n stuff.

I had one on my S4, it was annoying as hell. I am all for the mechanical one

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.

Sponsored

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster

Sponsored

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
This was on the Ford website.
MagneRide is a must have option to get on the GT350. I have this option on both my C7 (Mag Ride) and Porsche (equivalent to PASM)... so when you go from Touring or Comfort to Sport or Track mode, it's like night & day...Jekyll & Hyde. It's always working seamlessly to achieve the best balance, damping, and handling. Worth it, IMO.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
MagneRide is a must have option to get on the GT350. I have this option on both my C7 (Mag Ride) and Porsche (equivalent to PASM)... so when you go from Touring or Comfort to Sport or Track mode, it's like night & day...Jekyll & Hyde. It's always working seamlessly to achieve the best balance, damping, and handling. Worth it, IMO.
The issue is really more around those of you getting a GT350 for some form of competition. MRC is not legal in many (any?) series. I agree it sounds like a must have for a road car, but may be a good idea to have it as an option for those that want to race their cars.

nametoshowothers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
description of cars
The issue is really more around those of you getting a GT350 for some form of competition. MRC is not legal in many (any?) series. I agree it sounds like a must have for a road car, but may be a good idea to have it as an option for those that want to race their cars.
so what, all race teams will need to modify their car to conform, roll cages, removal of license plate brackets, race seat (no need for memory options), get rid of the subwoofer, upgrade brake fluids, pads, maybe change sizes, new wheels, tires, put fancy stickers on it, remove seats, remove carpet, etc. etc. so i guess they can probably bolt in some standard shocks

the real question is does the car stay somewhat true to its origins on the race track or is it only the shape they have in common.
Sponsored