OP
OP
KCTom

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
Sweet combo! Got a Beauty and a Beast here too. Nice having a backup when the weather doesn't want to cooperate.
Very nice!
Sponsored

OP
OP
KCTom

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
Yes it is nice having that backup. Went out to dinner and a movie with the wife last night and it was raining coming out of theater. First time the '15 got rained on. Grrrrrr.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Traded off my old Super Duty for a new truck. Was waiting to do a '15, but decided to check out rebates being offered on the '14's. With $4000 in rebates and A-Plan, seemed like the way to go. Obviously, when I saw this truck, it was pretty much a no-brainer. Like two pees in a pod! So, our Mustang just got himself a new big brother!!!
Man I need to move to the midwest because you guys have the extra $$ from WAAAAAY lower rents/mortgages to get extra toys like this. :thumbsup:

Sweet combo! Got a Beauty and a Beast here too. Nice having a backup when the weather doesn't want to cooperate.
LOL you live in San Diego...my lord your weather ALWAYS cooperates! I love coming out there every year for Comic Con.

OP
OP
KCTom

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
Good wages and low cost of living. FTW!!

Blueoval4x4

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP Black
LOL you live in San Diego...my lord your weather ALWAYS cooperates! I love coming out there every year for Comic Con.[/QUOTE]

Hey we have a 5% chance of a slight mist this afternoon so looks like I'll be driving the truck. We do pay the "sunshine tax" here though. And yes Comic Con is awesome!

Sponsored

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
5.0 or Eco ?
That's easy to spot on a stock truck.

EB - EcoBoost badges on both sides on the front doors. Also, an off-center license plate becasue the intercooler is in the lower grille

5.0L - Flex Fuel badge on the bottom right of the tailgate.

3.7L - no badging

6.2L - 6.2L badging where the EB badging would be.

A pair of red Coyotes, one for work, and one for speed! Doesn't get better than that.

OP
OP
KCTom

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
Hopefully down the road, it'll be Coyote triplets. Have a massive '67 Fastback project, and right now plans are.for a Coyote/6 speed combo. But that car won't be red. Dark Moss Green with white Shelby stripes. GT500 clone but with complete modern driveline. Coyote, 6 speed, modern suspension!

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
That's easy to spot on a stock truck.

EB - EcoBoost badges on both sides on the front doors. Also, an off-center license plate becasue the intercooler is in the lower grille

5.0L - Flex Fuel badge on the bottom right of the tailgate.

3.7L - no badging

6.2L - 6.2L badging where the EB badging would be.

A pair of red Coyotes, one for work, and one for speed! Doesn't get better than that.
And also an ecoboost truck with the FX4 package that has the stripe on the side will have the ecoboost emblem on the lower right of the tailgate instead of the doors, since the stripe is in the way. :thumbsup:

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Traded off my old Super Duty for a new truck. Was waiting to do a '15, but decided to check out rebates being offered on the '14's. With $4000 in rebates and A-Plan, seemed like the way to go. Obviously, when I saw this truck, it was pretty much a no-brainer. Like two pees in a pod! So, our Mustang just got himself a new big brother!!!

Very nice! Looks like you're a fan of red lol :)

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Sweet! I sold my Appearance Package FX4 Ecoboost in Race Red in order to buy this Mustang.

Hope you don't mind:

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
... Obviously, when I saw this truck, it was pretty much a no-brainer. Like two pees in a pod! So, our Mustang just got himself a new big brother!!!
KCTom, that looks AWESOME! :coolphotos: Race red is one of my favorites!

I don't quite have matching, but different shades of blue. Wish I had a good photo of them together. I had them next to each other in driveway yesterday and forgot to snap photo. ...
Those are just too totally awesome; I can't stand it! :love:

I'm lovin' the Ford love! :ford: You should also show off them off at Ford Social.

Rachel
Sponsored