Mustangs booked on the Tarago departing 18th Nov 2016

Ro369

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rohan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB - Magnetic
Mine says the same thing with the same delivery date, so we are in the same boat there.

The dealer contacted my wife today whilst I was out of phone contact and told her they don't know anything about the delay except that the cars are in quarantine. He did mention that a truckload of Mustangs were spotted on the road today so they were hoping to hear something soon. He didn't know where they were headed.

Waiting, waiting, waiting
Hope they were heading to our respective dealerships.. Good luck!! and lets hope that the wait is not longer..:cheers:
Sponsored

Ro369

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rohan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB - Magnetic
Just checked the PrixCar website this morning. The status has changed from yesterday. Seems like the wait is about to get over..

Consignment Status Available
Customer Reference
Despatch Priority 3
Pickup Date 10/01/2017
Expected Delivery 13/01/2017

MYP51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue GT
I also had my prix car page updated last night. At least there is some light at the end of the tunnel. The wait since the boat docked has been the most painful of the whole experience.

Consignment Status Available
Customer Reference
Despatch Priority 3
Pickup Date 10/01/2017
Expected Delivery 16/01/2017

Ro369

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rohan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB - Magnetic
Good Luck Aaron. My Dealer just called giving me the same info. He said I'll now call you next when the car is in front of me.

The Current Status Says: PLANNED and ETA: 11th Jan 17

Sponsored

Vinno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Manual
But your dealer has NO say until the car actually reaches them. Salesman are just full of shit and leed you on, then you get hit with nothing but disappointment.
Unfortunately I am starting to agree with you on this one I have been told different stories on mine now. I can see it was delivered to the dealer on Prixicar last Thursday but they are now saying mine has only arrived on the dock on Saturday so it is weeks away yet. Funny thing is I had an email after Christmas telling me it arrived before Christmas and I know it was on the Tarago unless they gave me the wrong VIN.

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 5.0L manual GT fastback.
Unfortunately I am starting to agree with you on this one I have been told different stories on mine now. I can see it was delivered to the dealer on Prixicar last Thursday but they are now saying mine has only arrived on the dock on Saturday so it is weeks away yet. Funny thing is I had an email after Christmas telling me it arrived before Christmas and I know it was on the Tarago unless they gave me the wrong VIN.
Very strange indeed mate. Mine came out on the Tarago arriving at Port Kembla on the 22nd December. I picked my lightning Blue GT up from the dealer yesterday 9th January.

Vinno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
Very strange indeed mate. Mine came out on the Tarago arriving at Port Kembla on the 22nd December. I picked my lightning Blue GT up from the dealer yesterday 9th January.
Interesting development, corrupt data at their end, they have my car after all. I have a couple of things being done so mine won't be as fast as yours and I know they will have at least 4 cars possibly more off this boat and another 2 boats straight after so I need to make sure they don't push mine back and make it a display car.

Was hoping to get it this week as my wife and I were hoping to go to the Hunter and buy some wine from Petersons. Might have to push it back a week or two.

Hope your enjoying your car and will try and catch up when I have mine soon.

noboot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Saf
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
I have a couple of things being done so mine won't be as fast as yours and I know they will have at least 4 cars possibly more off this boat and another 2 boats straight after so I need to make sure they don't push mine back and make it a display car.
What is it you're getting done to yours?

Vinno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
What is it you're getting done to yours?
Just parking sensors and tint at the dealer. Those concrete sleepers at
The front of the parking spots at Emu Plains shopping centre are pretty tall.

I'm getting a Hurst Cat Back exhaust through Rocket Industries as well and will try and get it done within a week or two of picking it up.

Got some other plans down the track as well but want to see how it drives before spending too much, I may like it as is.

How about you?

Sponsored

MYP51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue GT
It has finally arrived. True to his word the dealer called me as it rolled off the truck. There were four for my dealership and there were two of us kicking the tyres and firing it up within minutes.
I now have to wait for the tint and detail before I can take delivery. My work means that it will be a few more days.:cheers:
image.jpg

Ro369

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rohan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB - Magnetic
Congrats!! Aaron.. it looks a stunner... Finally... :headbang:

Mine got delivered this morning as well. My sales guys didn't call me, instead I mailed him saying that the car's delivered as per PrixCar. Then he mails me back with the pics. I get the delivery on Saturday, however I shall go down to the showroom and check it out tomorrow. :cheers:
IMG_0089.PNG
IMG_0090.PNG

OP
OP

Zee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2003 WRX, 2013 Forester XT
Mine has also arrived happy happy joy joy :headbang::D
Won't be taking delivery until next week sometime all good though just happy it's finally here!
20170110_142635.jpg
IMAG0595.jpg
IMAG0596.jpg

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
It has finally arrived. True to his word the dealer called me as it rolled off the truck. There were four for my dealership and there were two of us kicking the tyres and firing it up within minutes.
I now have to wait for the tint and detail before I can take delivery. My work means that it will be a few more days.:cheers:
So glad I ordered this colour, man it looks fantastic :ford:
Sponsored