Sponsored

Mustangs booked on the Tarago departing 18th Nov 2016

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 5.0L manual GT fastback.
Allegedly on 1/1/16 CEVA took over from Prixcar, in Melbourne at least. However, Daffy says the new logistics company is Carways, who don't appear to have freely available tracking on their website.

The last ship Prixcar was allegedly due to handle was Fidelio, so Tarago misses out (in Melbourne) on that basis.

I am tracking another car on Parsifal and it comes up on both Prixcar and CEVA's website tracking pages.

CEVA says the car is held in quarantine, but they didn't get back to me with more details. Separately, the dealer says the delay could be as much as two weeks, and that it is due to an oil spill. I am guessing the spill was on the ship itself and therefore has contaminated the cars tyres, which is probably a customs no-no.

I would be odd if both Tarago and Parsifal had the same problem though...

My car is on Tijuca and still appears on the Prixcar website as well as CEVA, so maybe all logistic companies have access to the information?

Anyway, my fingers are firmly crossed!
Carways is the new carrier from PORT KEMBLA. (I don't know who transports from Melbourne). I also heard that a ship after Tarago had been quarantined. Cheers everyone. Isn't this final wait a killer?????
Sponsored

Ro369

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rohan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB - Magnetic
Anybody, any updates on the deliveries. My dealer (KnoxFord) had mentioned that the cars will be released today, however haven't heard back from them yet. This wait is killing me..

Mustang76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black GT
Anybody, any updates on the deliveries. My dealer (KnoxFord) had mentioned that the cars will be released today, however haven't heard back from them yet. This wait is killing me..
Have you got the tracking as then you will see it move, i am waiting on mine from the parsifal from sydney and i agree it is killing me also. room full of mods and no car to put them on

Mustang76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black GT
Carways is the new carrier from PORT KEMBLA. (I don't know who transports from Melbourne). I also heard that a ship after Tarago had been quarantined. Cheers everyone. Isn't this final wait a killer?????
if both ships have been affected then it may be that the oil spill was at the dock in Baltimore, this would explain why 2 ships are affected as you wouldn't think 2 ships simultaneously had oil spills on board. My guess it happened before it went on the ships

Ro369

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rohan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB - Magnetic
[MENTION=25381]Mustang76[/MENTION]: My car shows up on the PrixCar website as below. However the dealer had called me on Friday confirming that the car would be released today as per the update they had received from PrixCar.

Consignment Status Not yet available
Customer Reference
Despatch Priority 3
Pickup Date 30/01/2017
Expected Delivery 02/02/2017
Pickup From WEBB DOCK WEST- MIRRAT, 46 KOORINGA WAY, PORT MELBOURNE, VIC 3207
Pickup Contact FORD MOTOR COMPANY OF AUSTRALIA LTD, HO A/CS PAYABLE - MAIN A/C, 1735 SYDNEY ROAD, CAMPBELLFIELD, VIC 3061
Deliver To KNOX FORD, 780 BURWOOD HIGHWAY, FERNTREE GULLY, VIC 3156
Dealer (AJ36510 ) KNOX FORD, 780 BURWOOD HIGHWAY, FERNTREE GULLY, VIC 3156

Not sure whom to believe.

Sponsored

Mustang76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black GT
@Mustang76 : My car shows up on the PrixCar website as below. However the dealer had called me on Friday confirming that the car would be released today as per the update they had received from PrixCar.

Customer Reference
Despatch Priority 3
Pickup Date 30/01/2017
Pickup Contact FORD MOTOR COMPANY OF AUSTRALIA LTD, HO A/CS PAYABLE - MAIN A/C, 1735 SYDNEY ROAD, CAMPBELLFIELD, VIC 3061

that would suck if you had to wait till Feb to get the car. still have nothing on mine and cursing the idiot who spilt oil somewhere that has got our cars quarantined. good luck and update the thread if you hear anything

Ro369

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rohan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB - Magnetic
Yeah!! I mentioned this to the dealer and he said dont worry we'll try and have your car earlier. Fingers Crossed. Shall keep you all posted anyways.. Damn!! the oil spill. :frusty:

Vinno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Manual
It must have happened in Melbourne or on the boat maybe when unloading as my car from Port Kembla says delivery status delivered so it appears us NSW guys are OK. Apparently mine was last Thursday.

Ro369

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rohan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB - Magnetic
Congrats Vinno!! :thumbsup: yeah looks like the mess happened in Melbourne... Well we cant do much but wait and hope for the best..

Vinno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Manual
Congrats Vinno!! :thumbsup: yeah looks like the mess happened in Melbourne... Well we cant do much but wait and hope for the best..
It's only at the dealer though, still waiting for them to tell me when I can pick it up.

Sponsored

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Picked mine up today (Newcastle area). Came out on Tarago.

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah!! I mentioned this to the dealer and he said dont worry we'll try and have your car earlier. Fingers Crossed. Shall keep you all posted anyways.. Damn!! the oil spill. :frusty:
But your dealer has NO say until the car actually reaches them. Salesman are just full of shit and leed you on, then you get hit with nothing but disappointment.

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's only at the dealer though, still waiting for them to tell me when I can pick it up.
The pre delivery at the dealer only takes a few hours. It depends when they decide to do it cos they have more than 1 car to do.

MYP51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue GT
[MENTION=25381]Mustang76[/MENTION]: My car shows up on the PrixCar website as below. However the dealer had called me on Friday confirming that the car would be released today as per the update they had received from PrixCar.

Customer Reference
Despatch Priority 3
Pickup Date 30/01/2017

Mine says the same thing with the same delivery date, so we are in the same boat there.

The dealer contacted my wife today whilst I was out of phone contact and told her they don't know anything about the delay except that the cars are in quarantine. He did mention that a truckload of Mustangs were spotted on the road today so they were hoping to hear something soon. He didn't know where they were headed.

Waiting, waiting, waiting

Ro369

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rohan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB - Magnetic
Picked mine up today (Newcastle area). Came out on Tarago.
Congrats Daffy... Am sure you are enjoying it after such a long wait.. :thumbsup:
Sponsored