MYP51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue GT
So glad I ordered this colour, man it looks fantastic :ford:
I have to say I was really impressed with the Lightning Blue. Originally I was Deep Impact Blue and I had to decide between Grabber and Lightning. I am certainly happy that I got Lightning.
Sponsored

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 5.0L manual GT fastback.
I have to say I was really impressed with the Lightning Blue. Originally I was Deep Impact Blue and I had to decide between Grabber and Lightning. I am certainly happy that I got Lightning.
I was in the same situation mate,and my lightning blue was picked up the other day - you won't be disappointed with your choice, as it is an ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT colour. You will cream your duds when you see it.

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
I was in the same situation mate,and my lightning blue was picked up the other day - you won't be disappointed with your choice, as it is an ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT colour. You will cream your duds when you see it.
Awwww yeah :headbang::ford:

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm yet to see a lightning blue up close but from all these pics it looks beautiful

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm yet to see a lightning blue up close but from all these pics it looks beautiful
They are much more beautiful in the real than any pic I have seen. An absolute magnificent machine indeed.

Sponsored

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
They are much more beautiful in the real than any pic I have seen. An absolute magnificent machine indeed.
My wife and I have a magnetic gt on order and I am seriously thinking of changing to lightning blue :) :eyebulge:

Ro369

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rohan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB - Magnetic
Picked up Pony this morning. She looks stunning!! Wasn't impressed with my dealership though. Not sure who does heir pre-delivery checks:frusty:, the audio system didn't have any sound. The media system worked fine but without the sound. (Voice commands etc)

I was already so pissed with the delay with the delivery, that i did not bother about the sound. Just wanted to drive her home. Knox ford has booked me in for next saturday to try and fix the issue. Has anyone come across such an issue??
IMG_0141.jpg
IMG_0143.jpg
IMG_0144.jpg

Vinno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Manual
Picked up Pony this morning. She looks stunning!! Wasn't impressed with my dealership though. Not sure who does heir pre-delivery checks:frusty:, the audio system didn't have any sound. The media system worked fine but without the sound. (Voice commands etc)

I was already so pissed with the delay with the delivery, that i did not bother about the sound. Just wanted to drive her home. Knox ford has booked me in for next saturday to try and fix the issue. Has anyone come across such an issue??
Talk about delays and my dealer is still in denial that they have mine even though tracking says they have had it since the 5th of January. Have considered cancelling except I would lose my deposit.

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Fantastic news and your car looks beautiful. I am really pleased to hear that you have finally received it. Now BOTH of us can unwind and enjoy the ride. These things are better than I even expected - congratulations FORD. I am NOT going to say "it was worth the wait" because the wait was a complete killer and I doubt I will want to go through it again. lol

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Talk about delays and my dealer is still in denial that they have mine even though tracking says they have had it since the 5th of January. Have considered cancelling except I would lose my deposit.
I feel so sorry for you Vinno. Just keep hanging in there mate. Pointless cancelling at this stage as you have already been through many months of agony. It certainly won't be far off but your dealership should know exactly where it is. We who have been through the journey fully understand what you are going through and would all encourage you to try to keep calm and positive. The frustration will almost be forgotten the day you take delivery buddy. Cheers and good luck for a pickup anyday. Daffy.

Sponsored

Mustang76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black GT
How many mustangs do they have, surely you can go there show them the VIN and say "see that one, its mine" how can they lose a car

Ro369

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rohan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB - Magnetic
[MENTION=22597]Vinno[/MENTION]: Thats an absolute drainer. Hope your dealer does something quick and you get your delivery soon. I totally agree with Daffy, hang in there. The moment u get the keys and start her you'll forget everything. May be write to ford au on their Facebook page. They may be able to intervene and give you some update.
[MENTION=25021]Daffy[/MENTION]: thanks. I hope you having fun with yours. I wouldn't want to go through it again too. Even if I do, I may not get one from Knox ford.

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Hopefully it is not at a panel shop Vinno. The wait must be a killer at this late stage.

At least I know my car is behind high security quarantine fencing atm, I am only slightly hyped up and anxious :)

Vinno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
It wouldn't bother me if they said we got 6 cars from that boat and yours is the last to be handed over just that I've had a couple of different stories since it arrived. I know they have an external holding yard so the sales guy won't see it but he would know they have it at the very least. Even if it had some panel damage that isn't really a problem if it is fixed properly as you won't ever know anyway.

There were pretty much 3 boats in 3 weeks also which just concerns me mine might just be sitting at the back of the lot too hard to get out. Anyway back to laying pavers to drain my energy.

Vinno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
So, update is I picked her up today and all is good in the world. Drove it to work in the rain so the car got filthy and I couldn't care less. Sure is good having a V8 manual again after front drivers or all wheel drives the last 6 years even if most of them were performance cars too.

It's a little louder than I expected considering the comments I have read but I assume it will lose some vocals once the mufflers start to bed in. I will be fitting a Hurst Elite cat back exhaust either next week or the week after.
Sponsored