Sponsored

MMD rear diffuser

5LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt base 6spd mans transmission
Wow, guess ill do a black vinyl wrap around the lower valance.
Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Wow, guess ill do a black vinyl wrap around the lower valance.
Good idea. I think I might do the same until I want to actually splurge on the premium rear bumper.

JSWM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT PP
Decided to play around with what remains of the the diffuser after my blood pressure came down a bit. Grabbed the top portion of the diffuser, cleaned up the edge a bit with sand paper, threw it back on the car and headed down to Deals Gap, TN for a week at the tail of the dragon. Long story short, it's still a huge improvement aesthetically as sad as it might seem. Still could benefit from fins, which I've been considering if things go south with AM. The lines match up, hardware remains hidden and no parachute effect.
image.jpeg

OP
OP

svtguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Vert
looks great !! It looks like you also wraped around the exhaust tips?Cost?:cheers:

JSWM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT PP
looks great !! It looks like you also wraped around the exhaust tips?Cost?:cheers:

[MENTION=18900]svtguy[/MENTION] Nope, magnetic is just dark enough that it keeps the lower valence nice and dark in contrast.

Sponsored

cmylxgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Magnetic Automatic
I've been watching this tread and I am torn what to do. I really like the look of this rear diffuser, especially on the Magnetic cars, like mine. I'm going to price out having the lower area wrapped to give the appearance of a premium rear bumper while we all wait to see what happens.

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
Hey guys,

Remember me?!

First of all, I just wanted to apologize for the delay. We are actively filling roles here and will be back in this Forum 100% ASAP! We would never leave you!

In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected].

I am working on a few projects here but always have time for my 6G guys. I'll make sure that everyone is taken care of.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Will

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
**UPDATE**

That was fast huh?

I just talked to the guys over at MMD. They were indeed working on a fix for this, but after I stressed the fact that more than a few of my guys on here were having trouble, they turned the throttle to 100%. The stock on the site currently has been pulled and a fix will be employed ASAP!

As soon as the new product is up, everyone on here will qualify for a free replacement, regardless if yours had an issue or not.

Stay tuned, and you know where to find me if you need me!

-Will

golfstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White EB
Great to hear Will. Honestly at this point, this
kind of move doesn't surprise me with AM. Y'all are in a league of your own with customer service. Can't wait to see the the reengineered product!

Sponsored

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
**UPDATE**

That was fast huh?

I just talked to the guys over at MMD. They were indeed working on a fix for this, but after I stressed the fact that more than a few of my guys on here were having trouble, they turned the throttle to 100%. The stock on the site currently has been pulled and a fix will be employed ASAP!

As soon as the new product is up, everyone on here will qualify for a free replacement, regardless if yours had an issue or not.

-Will
Hope you didn't mind me tagging you on your FB group page. :cheers:

And thanks for the good news, one less thing to worry about.

OP
OP

svtguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Vert
Hi Will,

Thanks for the reply much appreciated and thanks for addressing there is an issue:headbang: :thumbsup:

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
**UPDATE**

That was fast huh?

-Will
This is awesome!

SheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Oxford White
Great to hear!! Thanks:thumbsup:
Sponsored