Sponsored

MMD rear diffuser

TunaFish15

2017 SRT Challenger owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.4L Mustang Eater
Got my mmd rear diffuser, unpacked/inspected, then requested my RMA from AM. It's on the way back. Even if the parachute effect issue is resolved with foam, the thin plastic material it's made of offers no confidence whatsoever. It's very thin and seems it would puncture or crack effortlessly :(
Sponsored

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Whom is Alex's replacement? weird we haven't heard a peep from anyone about this.

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Terrible time for an overturn in position for Customer Service Rep at AM.

golfstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White EB
Update. did a approx. 115 mph pull last night. Prob spent a solid two min straight above 90 or so. Still no stress cracks or signs of looming failure. So now I'm at around 800 miles total and have gone up pretty high in speed with no problems (knock on wood).

One thing I have noticed is the stock grey tape is not holding up well in NC heat/humidity right now. Has not unstuck itself but the tape is definitely showing itself and starting to stretch/melt/something. Probably will pull, inspect, retake with black, reinstall this weekend

JSWM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT PP
Still haven't heard anything back from Alex or the new replacement. Starting to get pretty frustrated. The phone reps at AM aren't much help either. Seems like they don't have a whole lot of first hand experience with their products which isn't exactly reassuring. Hoping Alex or his replacement can chime in and help me get this taken care of. Not looking forward to starting over from square one with a new CS phone rep...
[MENTION=10447]AMAlexLazarus[/MENTION]

Sponsored

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive

golfstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White EB
$20 bucks says if you went on the website and went apesh*t in a review about both the product and the lack of customer service we'd get something out of someone

T-S550-X

Threads
Reaction score
DFW, Texas, USA, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy
First Name
Naji
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT PP
$20 bucks says if you went on the website and went apesh*t in a review about both the product and the lack of customer service we'd get something out of someone

Or facebook........ But I'd give them a chance to get this sorted out. They may not have an answer, because MMD doesn't have an answer.

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Going on facebook and posting, IS giving them a chance to sort this out. Currently, we're being ignored over here.

Sponsored

WildHorses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
if your trying to get the attention of an AM Rep on here, doubt that will work. The username of AMAlexLazarus hasn't been online since 7/28 and the other one that use to be on here AMWill hasn't been online since 5/24.

If you want to get the attention of someone on their social media team, probably be best to post on their Facebook page and be like, there is someone people on Mustang6G trying to get a hold of an AM Rep.

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Sorry guys, i just tried tagging Will Levantovsky on AM's s550 FB group page using my phone but his name won't pop up. I'll have to wait until I get home later to do it on my PC.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Patience my friends. This will take time to sort out. I'm sure they have people on this but it's not going to be like flipping a switch.

This product probably took 3-9 months to develop. A fix will at least be half that time.

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Patience my friends. This will take time to sort out. I'm sure they have people on this but it's not going to be like flipping a switch.

This product probably took 3-9 months to develop. A fix will at least be half that time.
We haven't heard a peep since Alex left, kinda sucks for the guys who had their rip off dude.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Totally sux but what was Alex gonna do about it? Was he the president of the company? Does he make product design and manufacturing decisions?

I'm sure they are trying their best to make the best decision possible at this time. That decision and enacting that plan will take time.
Sponsored