MAY 2016 SALES

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
If he bought the fox he'd still be driving it. Or at the very least turned it into a race car by now.:D
The Fox's are the bees knees. Oh how I miss my 1991 LX hatchback 5.0. I will buy another one some day. I am really in love with the notchbacks now, too.
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
The Fox's are the bees knees. Oh how I miss my 1991 LX hatchback 5.0. I will buy another one some day. I am really in love with the notchbacks now, too.
Same here. When I set out to build my race car a few years ago. The only requirement I had was no rust and a fox chassis.:thumbsup:

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Lol...Hotlap is now saying that any Gen 5 owner who doesn't like the Gen 6 obviously "Either doesn't give a shit, is too upside down on their car or hasn't driven a Gen 6 enough to truly appreciate the advancements"

Now the 6th Gen nutcases are turning on Gen 5 owners as well as non-owners.

If y'all want to see a real shit show and how "civilized and superior" Camaro6 is..take a look at this thread and see them tearing each other apart. Apparently the "big Camaro family" only lasted as long as there was only one modern generation, now that there is a "superior" generation the family is turning on each other.

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=454774

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I still want a minty later 5.0 LX notch....they're getting hard to find. :(

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
No worries, brother. If I knew how to hide them, I would too!
Click the User CP up near the top left, under the MUSTANG6G.COM banner. This look to your left and click the "edit ignore list" link. Type in the username you want to block. Boom, done:D

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Click the User CP up near the top left, under the MUSTANG6G.COM banner. This look to your left and click the "edit ignore list" link. Type in the username you want to block. Boom, done:D
You can avoid possible mistypes by clicking on their user name at the top left of any of their posts, then click view public profile, then pull down the user lists (next to send message) and click on add to ignore list.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Maybe the emoji commercials can help sales. :lol:

Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
One other thing to think about, if Chevy were targeting a lower volume, then that would be reflected in the inventory. Within 500 miles of me, there are 671 2016 Camaros available according to Cars.com. Within the same distance there are 570 2016 Mustangs available.

The data does not suggest the argument that Chevy was targeting the Camaro as a low volume seller. It would be interesting to see the data of average days that they sit at a dealer before selling, I remember the Mustang was averaging 7 or 8 for the first 6 months or so.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
One other thing to think about, if Chevy were targeting a lower volume, then that would be reflected in the inventory. Within 500 miles of me, there are 671 2016 Camaros available according to Cars.com. Within the same distance there are 570 2016 Mustangs available.

The data does not suggest the argument that Chevy was targeting the Camaro as a low volume seller. It would be interesting to see the data of average days that they sit at a dealer before selling, I remember the Mustang was averaging 7 or 8 for the first 6 months or so.
Get out of here with that extremely sound logic! :lol:

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Just looked over at the camaro6g site now their blaming the dealers for not letting people test drive the camaro for poor sales lol. What's the excuse next

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
Just looked over at the camaro6g site now their blaming the dealers for not letting people test drive the camaro for poor sales lol. What's the excuse next
Camaro6GuysLoosingIt.com LOL :lol::lol:

GM make mistake by listen to the core camaro fans and did not consider other car buyers thought what they wanted from a new camaro when design the 6G, that is what reflected to the sales.

4Th Gen Camaro look a whole lot better than 5th and 6th Gen
4ThCamaro.jpg

4thGenCamaro2.jpg

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
They all like to spout off about the 6th Gen competing with higher level cars but it isn't attracting buyers from them. The S550 has brought a ton of new buyers to the Mustang camp and that is a reason for a lot of its success. Many people on here have commented on how they never looked at a Mustang until the S550 came out, and a lot of them were coming from European cars. The S550 is successful at doing what the 6th Gen wants to do. Sucks to suck.
Sponsored