Sponsored

MAK Hurricane Procharger HO Inlet Pipe Upgrade

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Sai has my dyno run charts and you can see clearly it's still climbing .. Sai was playing it safe setting at 7300 because I don't have the OPGs and Timing gear .. I agreed .. Even when we were on my 93 tune it was not flat lining till 7000 , And that was because we were running out of fuel with the stock fuel pump..

I'm sure you will get it figured out ...:thumbsup:
What does he use to tune and where exactly in florida is he? Just wondering.
Sponsored

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
What does he use to tune and where exactly in florida is he? Just wondering.
He used SCT on my car .. He lives in Tampa but does tunes all over the Tampa bay area .. He will do remote tunes also but I think he rather to do them on the dyno .. He did my tune on a dyno here in Saint Petersburg not far from my house .

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Latest Update ... We had a race at our local 1/8 track tonight , they had two index classes 7.50 class and a 6.50 on a 400 pro tree.. I ran the 6.50 index class .. With my car running a bit faster than 6.50 I had to slow it down a little by peddling it on the top end of the track so not to break out ..Well that got me two rounds .. The third round I peddled the car hard on the top end because I had the guy covered ..Well I broke out with a 6.38 @ 110 with a 1.41 60 footer !!! I'm unhappy I lost 400 bucks but very happy the car went so damn fast :) 6.38 on and off the throttle on the big end !! I wish I had just stayed in it and seen what it would have run .. :( The DA wasn't that good today for winter day , I was hoping for 300 feet or less ... I will get it and add it to the post shorty .. Got two time runs in before the race , one in the right lane and one in the left lane .. The 6.40 was the first run after driving to the track , I ran it full out the back door to see how close I would be to the 6.50 index , the second run I tried to peddle the car before the traps to slow it down , I did cut some MPH off (110 down to 107 ) but it still ran a faster ET than the first run .. Link to the tickets https://pix.sfly.com/E-1j1P

Density Altitude: 681 feet
Relative Density: 98.02 %

Last edited:

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
Latest Update ... We had a race at our local 1/8 track tonight , they had two index classes 7.50 class and a 6.50 on a 400 pro tree.. I ran the 6.50 index class .. With my car running a bit faster than 6.50 I had to slow it down a little by peddling it on the top end of the track so not to break out ..Well that got me two rounds .. The third round I peddled the car hard on the top end because I had the guy covered ..Well I broke out with a 6.38 @ 110 with a 1.41 60 footer !!! I'm unhappy I lost 400 bucks but very happy the car went so damn fast :) 6.38 on and off the throttle on the big end !! I wish I had just stayed in it and seen what it would have run .. :( The DA wasn't that good today for winter day , I was hoping for 300 feet or less ... I will get it and add it to the post shorty .. Got two time runs in before the race , one in the right lane and one in the left lane .. The 6.40 was the first run after driving to the track , I ran it full out the back door to see how close I would be to the 6.50 index , the second run I tried to peddle the car before the traps to slow it down , I did cut some MPH off (110 down to 107 ) but it still ran a faster ET than the first run .. Link to the tickets https://pix.sfly.com/E-1j1P

Density Altitude: 681 feet
Relative Density: 98.02 %
Awesome congrats your car is flying!

1.41 60ft is leaving hard!! What converter are you running?

Sponsored

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Awesome congrats your car is flying!

1.41 60ft is leaving hard!! What converter are you running?
I have a C3 convertor and 800 HP DSS axles new in the box just setting on my work bench for about a year now , I guess it's time to get them installed ..:frusty:

ColtonimusPrime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP

Sponsored

ColtonimusPrime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I have to be on MAK's side on this one. The radius bend on a 4" pipe is tight on this particular application. I had to segment the pipe and decrease the radius a lot. This type of fabrication takes a lot of time.

My car is in the body shop getting fixed after getting hit in the door hence the no progress.

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
I have to be on MAK's side on this one. The radius bend on a 4" pipe is tight on this particular application. I had to segment the pipe and decrease the radius a lot. This type of fabrication takes a lot of time.

My car is in the body shop getting fixed after getting hit in the door hence the no progress.
Thanks man, yes the turn is real tight, we finally got one done that was feasible to reproduce, we should have a shippable stock in a few weeks.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Thanks man, yes the turn is real tight, we finally got one done that was feasible to reproduce, we should have a shippable stock in a few weeks.
Lots of welding and grinding but my pipe is done now. The setup is pretty trick and the filter I got is massive. I am using a composite velocity stack with a 6" wide at the mouth filter.
Sponsored