Magnaflow Street or Comp CB with DP?

Brianh922

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1
Anybody have any videos of either of these systems with a DP? I've searched and searched and couldn't find any. I'm leaning towards the Comp but is it going to be obnoxiously loud with a DP? Anybody with either of these setups? If so what DP's are y'all running? Thanks!
Sponsored

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Anybody have any videos of either of these systems with a DP? I've searched and searched and couldn't find any. I'm leaning towards the Comp but is it going to be obnoxiously loud with a DP? Anybody with either of these setups? If so what DP's are y'all running? Thanks!
I'm running the Street system with a catted DP. Cold start is kinda loud. In my opinion the Magnafow gives this car the best sound. I will try and post a video later.

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
I think [MENTION=9965]neodark[/MENTION] was going to post a video of his comp with DP but hasn't yet

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Hey, yeah sorry I was away a few days. We did take a video, but our gopro guy forgot their wind sock, so the vid is pretty damn windy.

Hopefully this weekend we can go again and capture better audio with a professional mic.

First impression was that catless was very loud. But, after about a week, it seems ok for a daily if you're civil with the throttle. Still on the LOUD side inside the car. Outside sounds great, but I only heard one pass when my buddy drove the car. You definitely hear the turbo now, and it pops a lot more.

I'll post a better video later. For the time being, here are two clips one before the DP. Similar wind conditions, same GoPro4. Keep in mind the angles are not the same, so the sound varies more due to that.

DP + MF Comp & Intake

[ame]

DP & Intake

[ame]

OP
OP
Brianh922

Brianh922

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1
Thanks! Ended up going with the CP-E catless dp and the magnaflow comp exhaust. Ended up paying $825 for the magnaflow at Autoanything with their great coupons. Hopefully I can get it put on next week sometime.

Sponsored

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
Is it me or does the DP sounds really buzzy. It's a big turn off for me.

EcoSith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TUNE+ Meth injected Mustang
MF COMPETITON

Bov adapter/intake/MRT Catted DP/tune+ Casper cam 93 oct tune

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I think you'll get some rasp at the top when catless/no resonator @ 6K+ on a 4cyl. This may be better paired with the street as those mufflers will make things more subdued, then again in person I don't think it sounds like vtech yo!.

I may throw in a resonator somewhere once it settles if it's still loud.
Sponsored