Lund Racing NGauge

Keiferson22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT Premium
I recently installed Lund Racing's NGAUGE and thought I'did share some thoughts.

First off the customer service was awesome! Thanks Greg and John for the quick response in getting my tune worked out. These guys were quick to to answer questions and help with technical support in great time.

The Ngauge itself is pretty cool and fits nicely into the center of the dash where that worthless middle air vent lives. Almost looks like it was made for my car. The user interface is a little unintuitive but you quickly get the hang of it. It is customizable with either 4 parameters on 1 screen or 6 parameters on 1 screen. Also has a virtual rpm gauge with a secondary smaller gauge in bottom of screen so that for example you could display air fuel ratio with RPMs.

It has features that allow you to log data and of course copy your stock tune (actually forces you to copy stock tune before allowing a custom tune from being loaded).

There are a fair number of tuners who use the Ngauge but usually the device is locked out by the vendor and will not be usable by a 3rd party tumer.

I am very pleased with the performance of my car following the load of my custom tune, definitely more fun to drive. I will have to say that the screen is almost unusable in the daytime and while it has an auto dim feature there is no brightness adjustment (that I'm aware of). The resolution is kind of poor but when all you really look at are digits I suppose that it's irrelevant.

All in all a neat little device but pretty basic for the price tag.

Disclaimer: there may be many more features here that aren't touted in my review...
20160213_211143-1600x1200.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
I just got one too. There is a brightness adjustment, but it's worthless. In the center vent hole, it faces directly forward so you can't see it. I hate that, lol.

I can't get mine to automatically wake up when the car is on.

It's basically like the Aeroforce gauge.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I recently installed Lund Racing's NGAUGE and thought I'did share some thoughts.

First off the customer service was awesome! Thanks Greg and John for the quick response in getting my tune worked out. These guys were quick to to answer questions and help with technical support in great time.

The Ngauge itself is pretty cool and fits nicely into the center of the dash where that worthless middle air vent lives. Almost looks like it was made for my car. The user interface is a little unintuitive but you quickly get the hang of it. It is customizable with either 4 parameters on 1 screen or 6 parameters on 1 screen. Also has a virtual rpm gauge with a secondary smaller gauge in bottom of screen so that for example you could display air fuel ratio with RPMs.

It has features that allow you to log data and of course copy your stock tune (actually forces you to copy stock tune before allowing a custom tune from being loaded).

There are a fair number of tuners who use the Ngauge but usually the device is locked out by the vendor and will not be usable by a 3rd party tumer.

I am very pleased with the performance of my car following the load of my custom tune, definitely more fun to drive. I will have to say that the screen is almost unusable in the daytime and while it has an auto dim feature there is no brightness adjustment (that I'm aware of). The resolution is kind of poor but when all you really look at are digits I suppose that it's irrelevant.

All in all a neat little device but pretty basic for the price tag.

Disclaimer: there may be many more features here that aren't touted in my review...
very nice!

I just got one too. There is a brightness adjustment, but it's worthless. In the center vent hole, it faces directly forward so you can't see it. I hate that, lol.

did you adjust voltage settings? hit us up if you need any help

if anyone needs a gauge / tune or has any questions, feel free to hit us up

http://teambeefcakeracing.com/lr-ngauge-tune1115gt.html

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

Sponsored

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Here's a better photo...
Looks good. How difficult is that to install? Do you have to take your dash apart or anything? I haven't see any install videos of it.

OP
OP
Keiferson22

Keiferson22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
The dashboard is simple to remove, no tools required. CJ pony parts has a video you can reference. I believe it's for the after market gauge cluster. Just be patient and rock the panels off or else you may break one or two of the dozen or so clips that hold it in place. Once the panel is removed just pop out the vent and pop in the gauge.

kiko1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto

you can try changing the display colors of each item to white. It helped greatly on my car.

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
I'll mess with it today. I thought I made them white but the glare washes them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
BallGag? wth

OP
OP
Keiferson22

Keiferson22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, Ballgag....Lmao! When I first got my phone I thought it would be hilarious if my device showed up on someone else's Bluetooth radar. First time I saw it on my car's screen I completely forgot I had named my device that and had a good laugh.

So my humor is a little out there but it elicited the exact response I was looking for.

Was wondering how long it would take for someone to support that lol...
Sponsored