Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange

Trent W

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Same issue just happend to me 10 min ago. Although I do have the PP car with the gauges, I got no oil pressure after I tuned my car. Seems like they wouldn't forget something like that when you order a $350 tune. Kinda frustrated with lund right now. I'm sure they will get back to me quick but that isn't the point.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Same issue just happend to me 10 min ago. Although I do have the PP car with the gauges, I got no oil pressure after I tuned my car. Seems like they wouldn't forget something like that when you order a $350 tune. Kinda frustrated with lund right now. I'm sure they will get back to me quick but that isn't the point.
Did you check the box correctly when ordering "do you have dash oil pressure guage"?

PP car is different parameters in the computer to interpret and display the oil pressure on the dash instead of the idiot light.

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
the car still has oil pressure,

a tune can't turn off your car from making oil pressure, it's just what your gauge doesn't reed it,

simple fix and effects the driving / tuning of the car in no way

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
I wonder why the PP engine has a different oil pressure tune than the NON PP, Is there any hardware difference between engines?
The PP has a larger oil cooler and probably holds a little more oil.

Last edited:

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
I have a revised LUND tune as of last week. About every 3rd or 4th startup, I get the low oil pressure alert now :doh: (non PP). Just sent them an email today so we will see what they come up with.

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I think when you buy the tune from Lund they ask about if you have oil pressure gauges(pp) or not. There's an option to select what type of oil pressure sensor the car has. I can see if that was selected wrong the car being confused and saying it was low on oil pressure.

Sponsored

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So 7:06am this morning I get an emailed revision from Jon Lund Sr. to fix this problem. Great follow up service from Lund!!!:thumbsup:

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
When getting a tune, it's important to mention if you have a Performance Pack or not and the center gauges. This will make it so the correct setup is done in the tune.

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
Loaded my tune and instantly got the dreaded "Low Oil Pressure" light. Reflashed the stock file and it's gone. Writing it off as the wrong tune. Specifically stated i have the mechanical oil pressure guage. Do i reply to the email i received my tune in if i want an update to a tune? Not sure how this all works. I replied stating my problem but have not heard back. Not sure if i am doing it right as there is also the revision option located on the support page.

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, just reply in the email that had your tune attached. Unfortunately, you might not hear anything until Monday because of the weekend.
Sponsored