OP
OP
Ecoboosted

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Got my car back yesterday with the 1 7/8" ARH with the stock catback. At idle is sounds completely stock and does so up to around 4k, then it gets noticeably louder but still very quiet compared to Corsa's.

Here is a link to a video with my car once installed, skip to 3:45 for the revs

Thanks. What did they charge for the install and how long did it take them?
Sponsored

chris37mil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT (PP)
Took them a day and a half because I drove the car in so they had to let it cool off for a few hours. Rather not discuss price because too many keyboard warriors will chime in saying their buddy's third cousin could have done it for "x" amount of dollars and I got ripped off blah blah blah....Just email them for a price quote, they are very reasonable especially considering the amount of labor involved.

OP
OP
Ecoboosted

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Took them a day and a half because I drove the car in so they had to let it cool off for a few hours. Rather not discuss price because too many keyboard warriors will chime in saying their buddy's third cousin could have done it for "x" amount of dollars and I got ripped off blah blah blah....Just email them for a price quote, they are very reasonable especially considering the amount of labor involved.
Thanks for the video. I'll probably go with the Corsa Touring because i want a little more sound. I've read on other threads that the Sports are as loud or possibly louder than stock exhaust manifold with Extreme's.

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
I run catless headers, mated to the Magnaflow resonator sold on CJ Pony. All stock after that. Sounds great with a deep sound. You can here my GT350 intake growl (no sound tube) over the exhaust at times. No popping or crackling. Reminds me of my dad's former '12 ZO6.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
the headers are worth it for the power
Anybody do a dyno run... stock GT headers, cats, stock exhaust vs Long tubes, cats, stock exhaust? Would like to see the ACTUAL gains. All dyno runs I've seen, somewhere the stock exhaust/muffs have been replaced or it's running cat deletes. Thanks.

chris37mil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT (PP)
Brothers performance has a dyno and coffee event that I plan on going to soon so I can throw mine on the dyno and see what it makes. I will post the graph once I get it. ---it will be with stock cat back and lth with no cats, intake and tune.

chris37mil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT (PP)
Thanks for the video. I'll probably go with the Corsa Touring because i want a little more sound. I've read on other threads that the Sports are as loud or possibly louder than stock exhaust manifold with Extreme's.
I am definitely getting a cat-back someday, just wanted the benefit of the power increase with the headers first, then get the catback..the cost of the longtubes was the same as a good catback so might as well get more power first!

bunk22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Auto
I know a guy with catted long tubes and stock catback and it sounds almost stock. Most wouldn't know it wasn't all stock its so quiet.
I have a long-tubes, not cats and stock axle back and my car is loud as shit. It drones too, awful on long drives.

Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I'm curious, big difference in volume between Catted and non-catted long tubes?

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
Curious, why you want it so silent? I have Longtubes o/r , hpipe res delete with Roush quad tip, and on silent mode its a tad louder then stock but a couple of days later I put it on loud mode and havent looked back, its such a nice grouly screaming sound!!

OP
OP
Ecoboosted

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Loud exhaust are effing annoying...
Yes. Sometimes I love my Extremes sometimes it annoys me. Just want something a little milder than what I have now when I go long tubes. That's the one thing I would really want if I was buying a 2018 Mustang for the ability to adjust the sound of the exhaust.

Rhamlinii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronald
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (Base)
Got my car back yesterday with the 1 7/8" ARH with the stock catback. At idle is sounds completely stock and does so up to around 4k, then it gets noticeably louder but still very quiet compared to Corsa's.

Here is a link to a video with my car once installed, skip to 3:45 for the revs

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=y1VX8gZT7mA&t=0s
How much more power?
Sponsored