Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

whanieldang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Manual White
Hey Guys,

Daniel here. Bought my first Mustang. It's a 2016 GT Fastback Manual. Bone Stock in Oxford White. LOVE LOVE LOVE the car and can't wait to go through this site and learn as much as I can! Thanks!
Sponsored

hyteck9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RS3
*waves* Hi there. I recently stumbled across an untitled 2015 Roush Stage 3 Mustang on the back of a dealer lot and they gave me quite the deal on it. ( I could smell the desperation thick in the air, kind of like KFC, but different.) The Cooper tires on it were crap so I gave the Mich. SuperSport 20"s a try and they hold the 670HP to the ground just fine. My only gripe so far is the strange clutch action in stop & go traffic. Sometimes it just jerks and bucks no matter how smooth you are, like hill assist is helping when it should not. Anyway, Thanks for reading. Ooops, I took to long typing this, out of gas again. (That was a 14 mpg joke) ;)

EODgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Base
Just got my new Base GT with performance pack. Coming from a Focus ST. Loved that car and it's community but have always been a Mustang guy. Got a great deal from Koons in Falls Church.
Resized_20160608_182742.jpg

VoodooBear

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Orlando
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
*waves* Hi there. I recently stumbled across an untitled 2015 Roush Stage 3 Mustang on the back of a dealer lot and they gave me quite the deal on it. ( I could smell the desperation thick in the air, kind of like KFC, but different.) The Cooper tires on it were crap so I gave the Mich. SuperSport 20"s a try and they hold the 670HP to the ground just fine. My only gripe so far is the strange clutch action in stop & go traffic. Sometimes it just jerks and bucks no matter how smooth you are, like hill assist is helping when it should not. Anyway, Thanks for reading. Ooops, I took to long typing this, out of gas again. (That was a 14 mpg joke) ;)
Remove the clutch assist spring and drive around for a bit. Your problem should be resolved. :D

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Yo! Had my new mustang about two months now. Active on a couple other boards. New here. 2016 GT pp magnetic. Already done a few minor mods. Resonator delete, subframe and diff supports, and axle back exhaust. More to come! Can't post pics from iPad...

Sponsored

BlAcKeNeD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LFP Magnetic GT 727
Hi...
My name is Aaron,
Never owned a mustang and currently still don't... but do have on order a 17 Magnetic GT PP... Car is ordered through Lebanon Ford and will receive their "Roushcharged 727hp Phase 2" package once it arrives... steadily waiting...

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Couple pics added. Avatar is at the track with about 1,000 miles on it:)

Helipilot11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Looks awesome!!!

I bought a Guard Green GT Premium in Woodstock, north of Atlanta.

2 Questions:
1) Which dealership did you buy from?
2) HOW DO YOU POST PICTURES ON THIS SITE????

Enjoy your amazing ride!
:cheers:
I bought from Mall of Georgia.

I just attached a file after adding it to the attach file button.

luisinho93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 50th Anniversary
Hi guys,
I finally joined this forum after a while of just browsing around.

Bone stock '15 5.0 for now hehe

Sponsored

Gremlinsteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
727 roush
Pic of my new to me gtpp
It's a 727hp roush blower package bought here
In Houston from the dealership

Mods so far include eibach springs
Flow master exhaust
Tint
Stripes in vynal
And a roush deck lid spoiler

Sorry about no pics. Can't seem to get the photo downloaded

HA8N3RO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange Mustang GT
New around here. Not my first Mustang, but finally back in a Mustang after 9 years. Got rid of my last Mustang, a 2007 GT in 2008 to make room for our first child. Bought the wife a 2015 Explorer for the family car and now it's time for me to get back into my dream car. So here I am, 9 years later and back in a 2016 Mustang GT Premium. Excited to start modding!:headbang:

Meet HA8N3RO...
co2016.jpg

mejohn50

Intergalactic Snail
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
slow junk
Hello. My name is Mitch. I am currently not a Mustang owner, but I had a 2013 and 2014 GT. I miss the 2014, it was a Sterling Grey Metallic that I factory ordered with auto/Recaros/Brembos/Sync. I am currently not in the market for an S550 either. I will not likely be looking to buy a car until 2019 because I only need one (fuel efficient) car for now.

I am hoping for the 10 speed auto to come soon (2018 facelift?) and be well developed before I am looking for a car. Also, I would love to be able to buy a V6 EcoBoost Mustang. Something like the TT3.5L in the new Raptor with the 10 speed auto would be an ideal car for me.

That's about it for now.

Last edited:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hello, My name is Lorne. I am from Wisconsin and currently do not own a Mustang. It has been a dream of mine for the past 30 years to own one, but circumstances (marriage, kids, etc) have made it low on the priority list and definitely not on the "need" list. But the time has come and I am finally ready to start shopping! I am looking for a 2016-17 Mustang Gt Premium (no pp). My color choices are Magnetic, Blue (either DIB or Lightning), possibly grabber blue or Ruby Red. Can anyone give me some ideas as to where to start with shopping? I have checked the local dealerships and their prices seem higher than some of the other dealerships outside of my area. Not sure if I want to custom order one. I have always struggled with the idea of purchasing brand new as the depreciation hits you as soon as you drive off the lot.. with that being said..any opinions on purchasing a end of model year 2016 now that the 2017's are out?

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Hello, My name is Lorne. I am from Wisconsin and currently do not own a Mustang. It has been a dream of mine for the past 30 years to own one, but circumstances (marriage, kids, etc) have made it low on the priority list and definitely not on the "need" list. But the time has come and I am finally ready to start shopping! I am looking for a 2016-17 Mustang Gt Premium (no pp). My color choices are Magnetic, Blue (either DIB or Lightning), possibly grabber blue or Ruby Red. Can anyone give me some ideas as to where to start with shopping? I have checked the local dealerships and their prices seem higher than some of the other dealerships outside of my area. Not sure if I want to custom order one. I have always struggled with the idea of purchasing brand new as the depreciation hits you as soon as you drive off the lot.. with that being said..any opinions on purchasing a end of model year 2016 now that the 2017's are out?
Lorne I hear you..tossed around the idea of owning another new mustang for along time. My last and only other new mustang 5.0 was a 1990 model that retailed for $13,600. Just the thought of adding another 20-25 grand to that kind of purchase was tough. But times have changed so much. Lots of different factors give meaning. Owning new comes with losing a little money but with the s550 its so worth it. Good luck to you
Sponsored