Sponsored

Interior Mods, ridding the plastic?

SpaceGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
How much if you provide the center console and ship it to me at 64114? This is exactly what I have been looking for!
Sponsored

JPM Coachworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jpmcoachworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Various
How much if you provide the center console and ship it to me at 64114? This is exactly what I have been looking for!
I have to call my local dealership to get pricing on a few things. I'll ask about the console. I'm hoping it's cheap since it's just a big piece of plastic but you never know with these things.

-Joe

JPM Coachworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jpmcoachworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Various
Just spoke with Ford. The assembly ends up being almost $700 new. Just snagged one for a good price off ebay to use as a core though :D

Please email or pm me for more info if you'd like to move forward as I don't want to hijack this thread more than I have already.

Sponsored

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
You can buy a trim ring from the base model that doesn't say snyc on it:

It's also a darker gunmetal look instead of chrome.
Oh, that's almost perfect. I actually just plasti-dipped my bezel because I really dislike chrome.

In fact, I was just about to post a thread about de-chroming the interior.

Do you have any info on that shifter? I like the leather boot of mine (GT/PP if that matters) but I'd switch to fabric if it ditched the chrome AND the Sync ad.

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
anyone installed the interior painted door kick plates marketed by RPI or know anyone who has
Thks

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
Wow that center console looks amazing!

JPM Coachworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jpmcoachworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Various
Oh, that's almost perfect. I actually just plasti-dipped my bezel because I really dislike chrome.

In fact, I was just about to post a thread about de-chroming the interior.

Do you have any info on that shifter? I like the leather boot of mine (GT/PP if that matters) but I'd switch to fabric if it ditched the chrome AND the Sync ad.
You can get it from any ford dealership or online. I think it's about $70 and comes with a new vinyl boot attached. Part number is 7277. You have to ask for the non-sync version though.

Sponsored

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Question for you fine folks at [MENTION=21135]JPM Coachworks[/MENTION]

What's the process on doing the door insert panels? Are they a pop-out piece once the door panel is off or are they glued in? I could see that being a popular option for folks to have in Alcantara

JPM Coachworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jpmcoachworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Various
Question for you fine folks at [MENTION=21135]JPM Coachworks[/MENTION]

What's the process on doing the door insert panels? Are they a pop-out piece once the door panel is off or are they glued in? I could see that being a popular option for folks to have in Alcantara
Those are a bit complicated. They're plastic welded/staked to the door outer. To remove them involves some drilling or grinding to cut the caps off the plastic studs and putting them back together just involves some screws.

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
Thanks for the posts guys. We should be getting some images up of a recent interior we did where the entire console was covered. Waiting on some larger images, but here's one from instagram:
This is fantastic. The pricing you quoted for the console, is that just for the material? This makes the interior look 1000x better!

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
The body of the console is $225 in Alcantara. The front knee pad pieces are $165 for the pair in that configuration
Wow that's not bad, how hard is it install??
Sponsored