Sponsored

JPM Coachworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jpmcoachworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Various
Yeah, not sure I would like the alcantara for the console as well. That's why I'm waiting to see the leather. Also want to see the upper door panel.
The console is a poor candidate for leather unfortunately. You would have to get the leather shaved down really thin or you will have fit issues with the panels like the Rocket interior does. Also, leather will tend to pull away over time from some of the edges exposing the plastic underneath. The ideal way is with a thin synthetic leather/pleather/etc but it's hard to find a thin one that doesn't get nasty wrinkles when stretched. That's why Alcantara seems so popular recently, it wraps things incredibly well and doesn't have many issues as it ages.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
You guys did great work on a car audio friend's Subaru BRZ (lives in NC... you'll know who I'm talking about). And all the work they did, guys, has held up tip top. They're worth it. Plus they have a cool name "Coachworks".

Speaking of coach, I want a JPM Coachworks conversion van decked out in 100% velvet purple Alcantara with Barry White playing constantly in the ambient background. Can this be done? ;)

OP
OP

markology

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I see what you're saying. Is the Rocket having issues with his interior?

Would you be able to post more pics of the center console then? I need to be convinced. I'll be in Atlanta late next month. If I have time, maybe I'll stop by your shop to see more models?

Sponsored

JPM Coachworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jpmcoachworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Various
I see what you're saying. Is the Rocket having issues with his interior?

Would you be able to post more pics of the center console then? I need to be convinced. I'll be in Atlanta late next month. If I have time, maybe I'll stop by your shop to see more models?
I'll have more pics next week. The car is getting photos done this weekend.

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
That looks very, very good. I'd also like an option to replace the shifter bezel with an actual metal, and something that doesn't say SYNC.

Mikeg4572

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GTPP
Thanks for the posts guys. We should be getting some images up of a recent interior we did where the entire console was covered. Waiting on some larger images, but here's one from instagram:
Your stuff looks great! Love the console!!!

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
Discovered your products last night, via someone else's IG, then checked out your IG and website. Strongly considering the trifecta for my car - shift boot, e-brake boot, arm rest cover - in the alcantara with silver stitching. Because I want to get the GT350 steering wheel also, and I think all these together would make for an awesome upgraded interior!
I actually have been considering doing this exact thing but I didn't know how it would look. Are there more pictures?

Sponsored

JPM Coachworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jpmcoachworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Various
That looks very, very good. I'd also like an option to replace the shifter bezel with an actual metal, and something that doesn't say SYNC.
You can buy a trim ring from the base model that doesn't say snyc on it:

It's also a darker gunmetal look instead of chrome.

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
You can buy a trim ring from the base model that doesn't say snyc on it:

It's also a darker gunmetal look instead of chrome.
Is there a chrome or brighter polish one available too? Highly interested, I'm one of those guys who appreciates a tasteful touch of chrome now and again. The gauges and the shift ring are the only things left chrome on my interior, although I'd love to pick up a chrome shifter... buuuuut I don't think anyone makes one that works with the reverse lockout

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Thanks for the posts guys. We should be getting some images up of a recent interior we did where the entire console was covered. Waiting on some larger images, but here's one from instagram:
Any idea what this would cost to actually have done?