Sponsored

INGOT SILVER S550 MUSTANG Thread

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
After looking at all of these color threads, I went with ingot silver. I ordered her on Friday. Hopefully she will arrive in January. Thanks to all who have posted pics. They really helped!
Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Would some kind 6G member tell this tech Neanderthal how the hell does one go about attaching a photo from his iPad to a reply/comment? I've tried all sorts of ways to copy & paste a photo but I can't seem to make it happen.
Don't think you can. I think you have to upload the photo to a photo sharing site, then link the URL with the photo link button.

Droid_Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
Would some kind 6G member tell this tech Neanderthal how the hell does one go about attaching a photo from his iPad to a reply/comment? I've tried all sorts of ways to copy & paste a photo but I can't seem to make it happen.
If you are on your computer and the picture is on your computer you just have to select the button that looks like a paper clip. A new window will open and ask you to select the pictures to upload. Select the picture, click the upload button then there is one more button at the bottom. I'm at work so I don't have it in front of me but it is possible.

Sent from LG G2

Last edited:

Sponsored

billy the k

billy the k
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 base GT/Ingot silver/6spd MT/PP/Recaros
If you are on your computer and the picture is on your computer you just have to select the button that looks like a picture and paper clip. A new window will open and ask you to select the pictures to upload. Select the picture, click the upload button then there is one more button at the bottom. I'm at work so I don't have it in front of me but it is possible.

Sent from LG G2
My only "device" is an iPad; I hit the paper-clip icon thingy, and then select a photo from my photo album, the screen then shows a tiny version of this same photo, I then hit the upload button...then there's an attempt to upload the photo, but after about 10 seconds of trying, the Mustang forum site says: "upload failed."
Well, yes, no shit!—any reason why? Clearly there's some tiny little button or switch or command or sequence that must be done just right in order to get my damn photo to successfully upload from my iPad.

My iPad manual doesn't help me. And I believe I've followed all the Mustang forum steps correctly.

Surprising how these devices can be a royal pain in the arse...

Droid_Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
My only "device" is an iPad; I hit the paper-clip icon thingy, and then select a photo from my photo album, the screen then shows a tiny version of this same photo, I then hit the upload button...then there's an attempt to upload the photo, but after about 10 seconds of trying, the Mustang forum site says: "upload failed."
Well, yes, no shit!—any reason why? Clearly there's some tiny little button or switch or command or sequence that must be done just right in order to get my damn photo to successfully upload from my iPad.

My iPad manual doesn't help me. And I believe I've followed all the Mustang forum steps correctly.

Surprising how these devices can be a royal pain in the arse...
Look up Tapatalk in the appstore. I heard it was released on IOS. Worth the few bucks it cost if you browse forums. will make it easy to upload pics.

billy the k

billy the k
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 base GT/Ingot silver/6spd MT/PP/Recaros
8af6e8ff0e78487002cb2957097572c6.jpg

December 05, 2014: The new silver GT first arrives in our little driveway.
As you can see, Ingot silver is definitely metallic and will nicely reflect colors from the sky and surrounding environment. I think the new 2015 model looks fantastic in Ingot silver with the black Performance Pack wheels, no?

Last edited:

PJE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base Ecoboost Mustang - Ingot Silver
Just a quick picture of my base Ecoboost Mustang, with its winter tires which are mounted on a set of base GT (Ecoboost Premium) wheels I picked up off the forum. I'm using 235/50R18 Michelin X-Ice3 tires.
0b5f947163ff8f1f575540fcc9cb4be9.jpg

I now need to change my avatar until the spring...

Here are the old wheels for reference.
8a2b9f87fd9cf2eb8d3d7f7a98d2dd50.jpg

Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Any pictures of Ingot Silver with 50 years apprearance package ? Looked through entire thread, didn't find any and it's the combination I am considering. Primarily want to see how the wheels looks like with silver paint color...
Did you find any ?

Is seems all the EU version mustangs will have the metallic side stripes on the windows such as the 50yr package. I'll go for the Ingot once available and looking for a preview...

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Did you find any ?

Is seems all the EU version mustangs will have the metallic side stripes on the windows such as the 50yr package. I'll go for the Ingot once available and looking for a preview...
I think somebody posted one later on but I actually had a chance to see and drive silver EB with 50 year AP at the dealership - wheels looked much better in person than in the pictures IMO, ended up ordering RR GT with 50 years AP though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

loonysup

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium ingot silver w/ saddle leather
I think somebody posted one later on but I actually had a chance to see and drive silver EB with 50 year AP at the dealership - wheels looked much better in person than in the pictures IMO, ended up ordering RR GT with 50 years AP though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

89Trooper has a 2015 Ingot Silver GT with the 50 year AP. Lots of pics posted in his journal here. http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12942

David
Sent from my iPhone
Sponsored