Sponsored

INGOT SILVER S550 MUSTANG Thread

jimijammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT base

Yes, share specs and brands. Nice aggressive stance! Staggered?
Sponsored

jimijammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT base
oyitsagreen

Nice pics, close to my build. I would have gotten the PP if I could go auto. on a GT, paddle shifters are my speed these days. Hopefully see in two weeks.

royboyk20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang sliver
Royboyk20 that is a sweet looking ride. Do you mind sharing the wheel and tire specs- thanks
tsw Monaco 20x9 in the front with 255/35r20 but im going put 275/35r20 in front and lower the front with ford racing spring the rear are 20x10 with 305/35r20 the back space is the same as s197 I plan to tint the windows next im look to get a carbon filber front lip made for the car:headbang:

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Any pictures of Ingot Silver with 50 years apprearance package ? Looked through entire thread, didn't find any and it's the combination I am considering. Primarily want to see how the wheels looks like with silver paint color...

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
This was a the dealership where I ordered my car. Looked great with the flat black stripes.

picture.jpg

Sponsored

royboyk20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang sliver
I been looking at springs but haven't decided on brand yet I don't want change the ride I like the factory springs ride

oyitsagreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Some pics are not as good as others...But did the First Full detail today! Unfortunately it was becoming cloudy and I finished more towards the evening, so the lighting wasn't the best.

Also there was a couple short bursts of rain...right after I had finished waxing >.<

Will try to get better pictures tomorrow if the weather is good.

Still loving this color!

Also, Beware of Brake Dust!! 500 miles on my car , and I really haven't used the brakes that much. But the wheels were still caked!!
WP_20141124_17_13_07_Pro.jpg
WP_20141124_17_12_17_Pro.jpg
WP_20141124_17_27_01_Pro.jpg
WP_20141124_001.jpg
WP_20141124_17_12_33_Pro.jpg

dabears2322

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2005 Infiniti G35 coupe
Some pics are not as good as others...But did the First Full detail today! Unfortunately it was becoming cloudy and I finished more towards the evening, so the lighting wasn't the best.

Also there was a couple short bursts of rain...right after I had finished waxing >.<

Will try to get better pictures tomorrow if the weather is good.

Still loving this color!

Also, Beware of Brake Dust!! 500 miles on my car , and I really haven't used the brakes that much. But the wheels were still caked!!
Looks amazing! What products did you use?

oyitsagreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP

Sponsored

Potrillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
This was a the dealership where I ordered my car. Looked great with the flat black stripes.

picture.jpg
I think that is a member's car. It looks like you took the picture before they coated the wheels black.

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I think that is a member's car. It looks like you took the picture before they coated the wheels black.
Really, oh, I really liked the silver wheels. But I'd like to know who coated the wheels. I'm having my PP wheels coated something other than black.

Potrillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
Really, oh, I really liked the silver wheels. But I'd like to know who coated the wheels. I'm having my PP wheels coated something other than black.
That was the AutoNation in Frisco? I guess you could ask. Their price was about 500 to 600 so I imagine a third party would be less but then you'd have to deal with mounting the tires and such.

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
That was the AutoNation in Frisco? I guess you could ask. Their price was about 500 to 600 so I imagine a third party would be less but then you'd have to deal with mounting the tires and such.
My wife actually took that picture. That's me in the background talking to my sales guy Randy. Is that your car? If so your car helped me make my decisions on my order. I actually sat in the drivers seat for like 10 minutes admiring the interior. That's when I discovered that I need to order the 68B interior option.

Potrillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
My wife actually took that picture. That's me in the background talking to my sales guy Randy. Is that your car? If so your car helped me make my decisions on my order. I actually sat in the drivers seat for like 10 minutes admiring the interior. That's when I discovered that I need to order the 68B interior option.
It isn't mine, I went with the DIB they had at the same time. I don't care for the 50th AP. Losing the "Mustang" door sills and the added chrome around the tail lights are turn offs.

I believe that car was bought by Kirian.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php/previous-forum-stalker-5516.html
Sponsored