Sponsored

I love my car!

50hhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I drive this Mustang 2x more than I did my 2011. Idk what it is about it.
Sponsored

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
I love happy posts :D

Same here, I'm really enjoying the hell out of it. Not my first performance car, not my first convertible, but it just really comes together in a near perfect package for me (and my family).

I think part of it is it's so nicely up to date in terms of features, electronics (I'm into tech), usability, performance, comfort, etc.
Nailed it. I couldn't have said it better.

BallisticBurrito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
This is my first vehicle with any real balls to it (most powerful vehicle in the past was a 97 s-10 with 4.3L V6) and I looooooooovveee it. Each time I look out the windshield and see the long hood with the two bigass heat vents I just get a huge grin.

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
this is a long article and I only read about half of it. May or may not apply to OP :

http://jalopnik.com/dear-car-companies-stop-punishing-employees-for-drivin-1746653093
Dear Car Companies: Stop Punishing Employees For Driving The Competition

... This might sound counterintuitive on the face of it, but employees who drive a competitor’s cars are a company’s biggest asset. They bring perspectives to automotive design and engineering that differ from those of people who have all been driving the same few company-built products throughout the years.

TruBlue16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT w/PP
I've only had mine for a couple days now but I'm definitely in love already. It just feels like it should cost so much more for what you are getting. Bravo Ford Bravo!

P.S. Last night I went in the garage late to get the ECU info for the Steeda tune and my wife asks me if I went to give the car a goodnight kiss ..yeah shes jealous :D

Sponsored

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
I'll be feeling the love in 3-4 months once Ohio warms back up since I'm getting a base pp car.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
You know you have a problem when you use your clean, expensive shirt to clean a smudge, dirt or fingerprint of your car! Thats love :)
I don't see anything wrong with that. He He.

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
I still check out my car literally every time I walk away from my car and just tell myself, "Damn, that's really mine" and smile.

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
5 months 8000 miles. And I was out of the country for nearly all of September! I find excuses to drive it all the time!

Sponsored

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
I'm in lust with mine and I haven't even got it yet :headbonk: will get it in about September :headbang: by then who knows what lofty hights we will reach :thumbsup:

Dat37tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 64A
I'm one of those aforementioned that uses whatever shirt I'm wearing to wipe off a noticed smudge or smear

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
I'll be feeling the love in 3-4 months once Ohio warms back up since I'm getting a base pp car.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
You know, there are places in the US where you can drive a mustang YEAR AROUND! Ever thought of moving? I don't understand you midwesterners.:shrug:

ShadowFox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mac
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I picked up mine on Dec. 17th and by Dec 31 I had about 2.5k miles on her haha. Driving her is a joy, and I look back every time after parking her, with a smile.

Last edited:

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
You know, there are places in the US where you can drive a mustang YEAR AROUND! Ever thought of moving? I don't understand you midwesterners.:shrug:
Life isn't that simple.
Sponsored