Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
If they go though with this the corvette name will be dead in a couple of years. I'm not a corvette fanboi but the corvette has a certain mystic. It is a two seat front engine sports car, anything else is not a corvette.
Yeah about as dumb as dodges 4 door charger. I never got why they didn't just stick with the 300 and keep the charger a 2 door. They could of brought back the imperial or diplomat lmao.
Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
For my money I would take the 991.2S. It ran 11.5@120mph with only 420hp...its almost a supercar you can driver everyday.

Dave

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
If they go though with this the corvette name will be dead in a couple of years. I'm not a corvette fanboi but the corvette has a certain mystic. It is a two seat front engine sports car, anything else is not a corvette.
You simply don't know the cars history. When it was first conceived, the corvette was supposed to be a mid engined car.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
What the hell does that mean?
That's what they called the MB's color in the video. Rain the political correctness in a little.:doh:

Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
You simply don't know the cars history. When it was first conceived, the corvette was supposed to be a mid engined car.

It may have been conceived as a mid engine but it has been a production front engine car all its life changing it to mid engine and upping the price will kill it.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
That's what they called the MB's color in the video. Rain the political correctness in a little.:doh:
I am far from PC, I'm wearing my NRA/Gadsden Flag t-shirt today and Blazing Saddles is one of my favorite movies. Just wondering where it came from. The writer is probably Jewish then, just never heard that description.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Yeah about as dumb as dodges 4 door charger. I never got why they didn't just stick with the 300 and keep the charger a 2 door. They could of brought back the imperial or diplomat lmao.
Because now fullsize=4 doors.

Charger is a name that captures attention. If Dodge had named it the Polara people would have gone..."what?"

People would have griped had they called it the Coronet too.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Because now fullsize=4 doors.

Charger is a name that captures attention. If Dodge had named it the Polara people would have gone..."what?"

People would have griped had they called it the Coronet too.
Just wait til they start mining the Plymouths name sakes. The new dodge cuda should be awesome!:confused: