SidewaysPete

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0, 2014 5.0
No you dont. Todd already found you on the camaro boards. :lol:
Lol nobody was ever hiding. And I guess this must be an imaginary S550 I am responding to you from, right? :lol:

unfortunately, I am selling my 1le and my s550 soon. i intend to keep my s197. s197 is perfect for smoking tuners and rice rockets.

plan to pick up a gt350 sometime next year.
unnamed (1).jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
thePill

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Hahaha you're a god damn clown. You cherry pick what information you use to try and validate your fallacious claims.

How convenient he uses that to prove his point, but if you point out that the 1LE is significantly faster than the GTPP on the same link he provided, he will deny it and make up some conspiracy theory as to why that is. Both cars driven by Pobst, and the 1LE lays the smack down. Not to mention the stingray has no documented driver. Hahahaha!!

This forum is pretty sad for buying into this guy's fabricated stories and conspiracy theories.

As for the z28 vs GT350, it looks like the GT350 is significantly slower than the z28 if you watch some of those hot laps done at laguna seca. I'm seeing around ~1:41 laps for the non-R. Prepare for a massive let down, ford fanboys. The mighty GT350R might BARELY beat the z28. history is destined to repeat itself ala s550 GTPP vs 1LE.
This is the same way most magazine times are compared. Never, and I mean never are magazine comparisons done same time, same driver. Sorry, I'm playing by your rules. The GT produced a similar time to the Z51 on a track. I could care less if your comfortable with it.

It's a result and it's set in stone... Oh well...

The GT350TP can produce z28 competive lap times, Laguna Seca was one of the tracks it excelled. The Boss 302LS ran a 1:39.5 at Laguna without Randy driving. It's not crazy to think a GT350TP can't put 2 seconds on a Boss 302LS. I'd prepaid excuses now because one of the first comparisons will be there.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
If the arguing doesn't stop, this thread will be closed and infractions given. This is the last warning.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Hahaha you're a god damn clown. You cherry pick what information you use to try and validate your fallacious claims.

How convenient he uses that to prove his point, but if you point out that the 1LE is significantly faster than the GTPP on the same link he provided, he will deny it and make up some conspiracy theory as to why that is. Both cars driven by Pobst, and the 1LE lays the smack down. Not to mention the stingray has no documented driver. Hahahaha!!

This forum is pretty sad for buying into this guy's fabricated stories and conspiracy theories.

As for the z28 vs GT350, it looks like the GT350 is significantly slower than the z28 if you watch some of those hot laps done at laguna seca. I'm seeing around ~1:41 laps for the non-R. Prepare for a massive let down, ford fanboys. The mighty GT350R might BARELY beat the z28. history is destined to repeat itself ala s550 GTPP vs 1LE.
yawn......
no, but I do have the piece of shit in my avatar to drive.

and another piece of shit in my black s197 5.0
So if you have a piece of shit 6G and a piece S197 why even post here? Go back to C5/6 and post away.

SidewaysPete

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0, 2014 5.0
yawn......

So if you have a piece of shit 6G and a piece S197 why even post here? Go back to C5/6 and post away.
Are you mad that I am objective and refuse to be a sheep?

FYI I love the coyote engine. That's why I have these cars. Coyote > LSwhatever, LTwhatever, any other lethargic GM pushrod motor

The voodoo will be ridiculous...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.