Sponsored

Front parking sensors in Italy?

GTI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
Parking sensors in the rear are standard, but the dealer can install front sensors if you do want them. I was told, € 600,00.
My dealer told me € 450,00...
Sponsored

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
My dealer told me € 450,00...
Mine were installed last week, and I've payed €499,00, painting included and also TVA included.
I went there to take a look, and they even took off the front bumper. I must say that it is perfectly done.

OP
OP

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine were installed last week, and I've payed €499,00, painting included and also TVA included.
I went there to take a look, and they even took off the front bumper. I must say that it is perfectly done.
I suppose they work automatically simultaneously with the rear OEM sensors?

GTI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
I would seriously consider having these installed too. Do you have any pictures after installation please? And have they installed a button in your car to activate the front sensors? Thanks very much for any info. Sorry for the OT, but can you tell me if the voice control in the Mustang "understands" commands in Dutch and whether you can set the display language to Dutch? Thanks!

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Just those grooves going down the hood made me giggle knowing I'd love this car from the day I bought it. I thought I'd add some white stripes just because I can see the hood now, and can enjoy them every time I sit in it!

But yeah, front parking sensors would have made more sense than rear sensors, for me. We already have a great rear camera, so I don't get the mentality behind offering rear but not front.
I'm not so convinced of the camera, especially because it doesn't say the distance. Would love to know what the length is of the 3 bars.
I do like the white lines that shows your direction though. Also been quite surprised a few times after I parked somewhere and think I did well only to find out I parked like an idiot:doh:

Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
I would seriously consider having these installed too. Do you have any pictures after installation please? And have they installed a button in your car to activate the front sensors? Thanks very much for any info. Sorry for the OT, but can you tell me if the voice control in the Mustang "understands" commands in Dutch and whether you can set the display language to Dutch? Thanks!
Yes it does !
'instellingen' language.

Reactions: GTI
OP
OP

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What kind of sensors did they use? The OEM of the rear bumper?

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang

Sponsored

Gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I'm going to have to change my MO to reversing for sure.

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
What kind of sensors did they use? The OEM of the rear bumper?
Xvision. The ones that ford dealers over here use frequently.
I don't know if OEM will work up front. Somebody has to find out I guess.
Anyway, I'm glad I have them.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Xvision. The ones that ford dealers over here use frequently.
I don't know if OEM will work up front. Somebody has to find out I guess.
Anyway, I'm glad I have them.
How do they work? Do they only beeps or are they integrated in MFT with rear sensors (I highly doubt it)?