Sponsored

Front parking sensors in Italy?

OP
OP

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes,a button in included and you can turn it off, or on. It even has a little red light. They will be painted in the body color of your car. A perfectly done installation requires demounting the front bumper, all this requires some time. My front sensors work perfect and I'm very happy with them, even if they are not a part of the Sync system. What matters to me, is that the risk of damaging your front end, is minimalized.
Maybe Ford will install those front parking sensors in the Mustang within a few years, who knows and who want to wait for that? I have my Mustang now and that's what matters.
Can you post us a picture of the button and the location? Thanks in advance ;)

You installed the Xvision, correct?
Sponsored

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
This is what I got back in November about the parking sensors (front and back) ass additional accessoires together with all kinds of Mustang accessoires. But I've been told by the dealer it could be better to wait a little till there's more info on how they would fit on the car etc.

For those who doesn't speak dutch: achteraan = rear, vooraan = front. The other words are either useless info or are basically the same in English
Schermafbeelding 2016-02-29 om 18.15.47.png

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB 2016, BMW F11 M kit 2013, Seat Ateca 2017, Volvo T8 2019
Mine Will be in my front lower grill, unpainted. Less visible in that way (I think)
Done by dealer or a kit you install self?
Dealer talks about 500€ but seems a lot of money.

Looking for simple solution to install in front lower grill with button.
Wireless would be great but I doubt this is possible

Sponsored

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
YLA G, is it a standard solution with only noise or also images or even better integrated within SYNC?
Not a possibility to buy a small wireless camera that can be installed near the frond and that can connect with your mobile. So you can watch it when needed?

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
It's only audio added on the current back sensors. So you only know that you gone know that you gone hit something (front or back mixed)
Ok thx.
But did you order it at that price?
Because my dealer talked about 400 to 500 euro which is what you told and now that I ask him to make me an offer to decide he talks about 600 ex VAT !! and also only audible. Way too expensive.
Better then go to Auto5 or so

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
Ok thx.
But did you order it at that price?
Because my dealer talked about 400 to 500 euro which is what you told and now that I ask him to make me an offer to decide he talks about 600 ex VAT !! and also only audible. Way too expensive.
Better then go to Auto5 or so
I have ordered the sensors that you can order as official Ford accessories. Audio only... Option is 450€ for sensors, labor & painted @ dealership Antwerpen

Sponsored

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
I have ordered the sensors that you can order as official Ford accessories. Audio only... Option is 450€ for sensors, labor & painted @ dealership Antwerpen
seems to be a fair price, I've payed €412,00. Beware, when done properly, there's a lot of work involved, took about 4 hours. Dealer even removed the front bumper and grille, to make sure to deliver a perfect job.

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Where did u guys let it do? A link to that official Ford link/page

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
So it is the one Nicolas05 showed but dealer asks extra installation and from there the difference in price. So I could also ask at local dealer.
But how does it work as it is not very clear. With a button or only when you first went into reverse?
Sponsored